$25,000 & 4,500RP in 17 seconds...

Crakajaaka

This boost makes violent duct look like grandmas pudding, and mixing it up with coke look like a floppy banana! The mission is called Rooftop Rumble, and if you know the strategy (which isnt a tough one to figure out) you can finish the mission in about 17 seconds, 14.7 was our record. Im now a lvl 161 and have made about 15 million after about 8 hours total of this boost. Msg Crakajaaka on XBL sometime today, ill be setting up multiple lobbies and passing them out later this evening. Around 5pm West Coast or 8pm East Coast ill be setting everything up. :dance:

curse your soul!

i got excited for another boosting method after the patch!

(but it isnt :( )

maybe one day. leveling takes too long now kinda pointless to try and level. I could care less about the achievement I just want to play and level just takes too long.

Its pathetic though they havent patched it to stop you reaching level 100, they couldn't give a f**k if you reached level 999 its so you can't build up ridiculous amounts of cash from replaying said mission so you don't have a use for there crappy money packs

I wouldn't be complaining if the MM wasn't so terrible. It takes forever to get consistent matches of TDM or races up.

DISCLAIMER: I haven't been home to try this yet, but some are saying it works. If it doesn't, I'm sorry and please let me know.

Saw this posted on another message board:

Start up a whatever mission you desire to replay or boost, with however many people you desire depends on mission (AS LONG AS YOU KEEP ONE SPOT OPEN)

Send a invite to one friend while you are in the mission.

After you complete the mission; vote, and press continue, when you arrive at the next screen where you select what mission / race / deathmatch / freeroam etc.. The player who spectated last time will now be able to vote to replay. All other players do not do anything and wait for the 30 second countdown.

This will put all previous players plus the one spectator in the next match, someone then takes turns and now backs out and wait for the invite to spectate next mission.

Hope this method works for you. Granted it is far more effort then before, but it's also quicker then calling martin over and over.

Rewrote it in a step by step version for those who can't understand above.

1. Start up whatever mission you want to replay with ONE of the players not in the mission

2. When you get in-game invite the person not in the mission to spectate

3. a. After you complete the mission like/dislike and press continue

3. b. The spectator will be the only one that can vote for replay, so no one else vote and let the countdown time out with the one vote on replay

NOTE: This will put all previous players plus the spectator into the next match so someone drops and gets invited to spectate the mission

4. Rinse and repeat with someone dropping and spectating each game

5. ???

6. Profit

Edited by killergp123

DISCLAIMER: I haven't been home to try this yet, but some are saying it works. If it doesn't, I'm sorry and please let me know.

1. Start up whatever mission you want to replay with ONE of the players not in the mission

3. b. The spectator will be the only one that can vote for replay, so no one else vote and let the countdown time out with the one vote on replay

NOTE: This will put all previous players plus the spectator into the next match so someone drops and gets invited to spectate the mission

5. ???

6. Profit

If anyone wants to do this send me a message I'm level 61 GT: BrownyBaby7

5. ???

6. Profit

Yeah it works, but this is a horrible method.