all the same, just better looking

Twisted Shot

Agreed and disagreed. Ya it does kind of get repetitive, but that's good because I like the games. Plus you get to play as Canadians this time, that's pretty cool :) It's all going to be in the multiplayer this time though-tanks, cars, even classes (like BF) I'm excited for this game !

I see what your saying Twisted and though I often stray to the Darkside believe me when I say no company would ever, ever, make a game where you can play as the Nazi's and they win. They would be murdered not only in the press but probably in real life as well.

But I do like the idea of playing with the Canucks or other allies.

theres nothing wrong with playing a game and haveing the nazis winning in it. (of corse it would be all made up, so NOTHING could be wrong with it) and like the 3rd mission in the nazi's would be destrosing the alliance on the battlefield, and then they would be figting in england, over the atlantic, and then in the americas. i would find that fun.

seriously, this is 2006. if you dont like somehting, dont do it. and in this case, dont play the game (not talking baout you Dracgon, just people in general). ya it might sencitive to people but come on, half the movies that are out are more contriversial then ANY game that will come out.

• 2 weeks later...
theres nothing wrong with playing a game and haveing the nazis winning in it. (of corse it would be all made up, so NOTHING could be wrong with it) and like the 3rd mission in the nazi's would be destrosing the alliance on the battlefield, and then they would be figting in england, over the atlantic, and then in the americas. i would find that fun.

seriously, this is 2006. if you dont like somehting, dont do it. and in this case, dont play the game (not talking baout you Dracgon, just people in general). ya it might sencitive to people but come on, half the movies that are out are more contriversial then ANY game that will come out.

Agreed, it would be fiction anyway. not sure if I would play it but there's nothing wrong with its existance.

I mean I wouldn't mind playing a game as a terrorist or something, might be fun. We already play games as criminals going on a rampage so who cares?