Most Gamebreaking Glitch EVER!?

ImNoAchWhore

Well, this I guess could be considered a game glitch, even though it happens too much.

I was grinding out Darkness online wins and was keeping track, I was literally like 197/200 needed for the achievement. If you have never played the Darkness online, let me just say that you are lucky... even when it was new it pretty much required boosting. Well I froze, and had to shut off my console, this game only saved online progress once you went back into the main menu from multiplayer, and I was at the end of a 5 hour boosting session.

Needless to say, I gave up on the game after that. Even score-whores can only take so much. And at that time, I was at the hight of my completionist complex.

im trying to let thoughts gather on this lol, i remember when i was playing dark messiah mights of magic(whatever the hell its called) and i was chasing some dude on some rooftops and i got a checkpoint 3 seconds before he was too far and failed me, it was extremely annoying and i threw the disc at a wall

also i was playing fallout new vegas' dead money DLC and i gathered all 3 companions and for some reason the stupid fountain guy thing hadnt seen the 3 dudes behind him(i didnt have internet at the time so i couldnt update) and i lost over 20 hours of game data

and id love to wish this was a glitch but after torturing myself through tons of ninja gaiden 2 and when i got the mission pack i couldnt even beat a whole bunch of the easy ones, i mean, id get absolutely manhandled at points and i know it wasnt a glitch but id like to believe it was, my sanity depended on it lol

my gears of war 2 mess up.

playing online, grinding to level 100 (and yes, im a cheap ass, playing KOTH on the xp events).

My game freezed, rebooted the 360, and now the game wont load on my gamertag at all. It freezes right after the microsoft game studios splash logo. I was at level 89 and was ready to finish all the way to 100 and kaput...grrr

my gears of war 2 mess up.

playing online, grinding to level 100 (and yes, im a cheap ass, playing KOTH on the xp events).

My game freezed, rebooted the 360, and now the game wont load on my gamertag at all. It freezes right after the microsoft game studios splash logo. I was at level 89 and was ready to finish all the way to 100 and kaput...grrr

I got resetted back to lvl 1 because i started the game offline, because i was thinking of grinding the 1999 rounds achievement while sleeping.

That felt kinda fucking annoying

Gears of War 2 from local to live Rank Reset been 3 times now Rankes were 86, 64, 12 was the last one I didn't mind the 12 rank so much but either way you get to pissed I even posted on the Gears forum to see if anything can be done then read nothing can be done about it and Epic won't take the time to fix it at all due to the changes they made since it was so extreme from the release coding. I've decided to play again a bit but waiting for another EXP event cause I would love to get m wings and not maxi pads ;)

Mercenaries 2 is glitched to hell. A couple of achievements I had to twice (thankfully they were short and easy). And I had one of my profiles do that stupid character swap glitch (when you enter a coop game, you end playing as their character instead of yours, which screws up your save). I'm also missing 75G because of the glitched achievements. I'm missing the ...And Justice for All (verify every HVT) and the Billion Dollar Babies (get $1 billion). It annoys me more that my brother got the ...And Justice for All no problem

I haven't had but one run-in with a glitch that really pissed me off, and that was in Fable 2. It was awhile back since I've played it, so I can't exactly remember what part, but I had to speak with someone, but didn't have the necessary "points", and afterwards you could NOT do the mission or anything else.

So I cleared my cache, used some glitches to my advantage and ran through the game in about 3-4 hours. It pissed me off that they never patched it.

When I first started getting into the 360 I was playing the first Overlord and there was this part where you had to collect 4 handles to this wheel you needed to turn to advance to the next level. After I had placed the final handle on the wheel I saved the game and went to bed. Next day the last handle had disappeared! :mad: This was before I even knew that patches existed so I was really pissed off until I googled it. Turned out it was a known glitch and the patch that was already out fixed it. :)

Spider Man 3: I've tried playing it several times and it seems like fun, but Spider Man always falls through the ground so he's stuck with just his head above in the "game world" and the rest of him outside it, I can run indefinitely but can't get onto the ground to actually do anything.

That's game breaking, makes it impossible to play the game or progress.

Oh my god, I played a lot of games with so many glitches that you couldn't believe.

Fable II had the infamous Abbot bug which will broke the main quest, but it's fixed. Still, Fable II as so many bugs not yet resolved such as the "Westcliff Black Screen Glitch" or the "Double Quest" glitch. The second one happened for me and I had to repeat twice the Brightwood Tower quest, not a big deal but...

True Crime: New York City. Okay, this game is not on X360 but on PS2/Xbox/Gamecube/PC. On Xbox (the first one) is just unplayable there are so many game-breaking bugs and who played the game on Xbox knows what bugs I'm talking about.

Far Cry 2. Such a good game wasted buy so many bugs, the Malaria bug is the most infamous, but sometimes NPC becomes idles and won't respond to the Y command, nasty bugs :mad:

Mercenaries 2. This is, by any extent, the GLITCHEST GAME I have ever played. But for some strange reason, it appears to be a lot more glitched on X360 than on PS3 (I have all two versions). From falling through the ground, NPC doing moonwalking, bugs galore and fun for the whole family. There are so many bugs that write'em here would be exceed the 10,000 characthers limit.

Fallout 3/Oblivion. Every Bethesda game is glitched, we have to admit this. Fallout 3 on PS3 and Oblivion on X360. Fallout 3 runs good on PS3 but once in a while corpse limbs will stretch like chewing gum and doing some crazy "spaz stuff". Some quests will bug out or I had NPC stuck between two chairs, just crazy.

In Oblivion, the funniest bug that happened is that I was mounting my horse, suddenely my guy froze in the place, and teleported outside the map and there was a big, massive, polygon that sliced my guy in half, then after few seconds I teleported again in front my horse :Bounce:

Venetica with its gamebreaking dissappearing NPC glitch. NPC's that give you storyline quests. How is this bug encountered? By saving the game anywhere but the coppermines! It's great playing an RPG where you can only save in one place, hope you like back tracking!!!

THIS! It´s a terrible game because of these bugs! How can such a game come through testing/beta phase/MS check up?!?!

Never play it again, i´m too afraid to lose ours after ours of gaming this crap.

I saved in this spot in Monkey Island (first one), reloaded, found out I was stuck in a forever going cutscene.. and nothing could be done about it, tried reloading countless times but no luck, I was stuck in the cutscene =/ its put me off trying to get the full 200 in that game now.. but I want to as its only 1 achievement left, I just dread going back to that lock picking part -_-

A while ago there was a major glitch on Borderlands.

I was at the very end of my first playthrough. I finally reached the final boss, but I saved and quit at the start of the battle because I wanted to wait until later. Later when I got back on the final boss was not where it was supposed to be, and my quest was stuck on the "kill the boss" part. I could fast travel around and kill things, but couldn't finish the damn game.

Luckily, this was a glitch that affected many people and was patched by Gearbox that same week, so the next time I signed in, the final boss appeared and let me finish my playthrough.

Spider Man 3: I've tried playing it several times and it seems like fun, but Spider Man always falls through the ground so he's stuck with just his head above in the "game world" and the rest of him outside it, I can run indefinitely but can't get onto the ground to actually do anything.

That's game breaking, makes it impossible to play the game or progress.

Similar thing happens to me on Saints Row 1, my save has an entire section of the (already huge) map covered in some glitchy forcefield that makes my character sink into the floor and then I can't move anymore- it's stopping me from continuing the story, and it just so happened to be the area of the final rival gang I decide to do. Typical :rolleyes: