STOPWATCH achievements....cheat

Gooseboxer

A wounded little bird told me that you can get all the Stopwatch Achievements by replaying a mission, choosing the last chapter of each mission and simply beating only that portion. Any truth to this? I am away from my 360 for at least another 20 hours and would like someone to try it out.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on my first play through and am doing it on normal. It worked for me on the tank mission, i played all but the last checkpoint. came back to it a couple of hours later and when i finished the mission the achievement popped. Rather surprised because at the start i was messing around for ages trying to get used to the controls. I reckon in combined the mission probably took me an hour and half to complete.

I'm on my first play through and am doing it on normal. It worked for me on the tank mission, i played all but the last checkpoint. came back to it a couple of hours later and when i finished the mission the achievement popped. Rather surprised because at the start i was messing around for ages trying to get used to the controls. I reckon in combined the mission probably took me an hour and half to complete.

you loaded your save tho

• 1 month later...

for most of the people at the top its for the stopwatch achievement not

ironman, but this does work but u cant just load the last mission. u know

how there is 2 parts to every mission hince the loading screen in the

middle of them. if u do the the checkpoint just b4 the second part starts

( befor the loading screen) u can get the stopwatch achievement. its

easier than doing the whole mission.:woop:

• 4 weeks later...
for most of the people at the top its for the stopwatch achievement not ironman, but this does work but u cant just load the last mission. u know how there is 2 parts to every mission hince the loading screen in the middle of them. if u do the the checkpoint just b4 the second part starts ( befor the loading screen) u can get the stopwatch achievement. its easier than doing the whole mission.:woop:

Thanks for the tip man... it works perfectly!

only the first mission lets u get the achievement for only beating the last part.

If you load up the checkpoint BEFORE the mission Cut scene halfway through the level, you WILL get the Stopwatch achievement.

Normally just means you dont have to do the 1st checkpoint... just load up the second checkpoint and rush through it. I did all levels except Anvil this method and had about 5-10 mins left.

Best way is to go for the complete each level on normal or harder achieve (15gp) then on each level note down where the cutscene comes in, then restart on casual and load up that checkpoint. Generally its checkpoint 2, but on the bigger levels with more stages sometimes C/Point 3. Should complete that checkpoint then up pops a cutscene. Carry on and up pops 25gp

thanks for helping out these people sum1_superior, and im glade what i said does work. ( i was hopeing it wasnt going to be some miricle it happand to me ) but if anyone still doesnt get this message me on xboxive RIOT HAVOC and i will try my best to help you out

The answer is no, and this thread ought to be shut down. The question has already been answered.

Gaming has to be a hobby, and a passion. Never a necessity. Love the games, and love the friends, but don't ever love a high you may get from it. If the fun is gone and achievements are something you must have, you need to stop. Trust me, I would know.

I have been achievement-free since 4/17/08

i wonder how many people had that kind of thoughts cause actually he s quite right i mean games are still funny and achievements is a nice way to have people know what games you have finished on what difficulty did you got 10000 kills? man i m so glad i red this cause i definitly know i m not only a videogames addict i m a an achievements seeker now!!

• 1 month later...