Mortars in Vietnam?!

adamh85

That's because there are no motion mines. Instead you get both TNT and mortar, and they had to put one of them under the right d-pad button.

Kinda overpowers the class, don't you think? But I suppose they had to make up for the two semi-auto snipers which take a few body shots to kill with - I just walk around and fire from the hip with them now :D

Right on D-pad lol, you don't have to select it because it's an automatic weapon slot in the Recon class! :)

In the original MP the right D-Pad option was the Motion Sensor. That's way too modern for Vietnam lol, they put the mortar there instead :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hehe this was an issue early on. Most of the time when I got killed by a sniper even tho he was rank 40+. Some times when the camera was focusing on him after he killed you. They would attempt to get the mortar out. But instead pulled out the tnt and planted a charge infront of em. I've done it myself several times. Still see people do it. But now that I did go back to play the original BC2. I always pull out the ball instead of the mortar.