Voice Acting and Soundtrack

Does anyone know if the NTSC-U version of this game will feature English voice tracks like the original? Because I know the PAL version of the original as well as the HD Budokai only has japanese.

Also why did they change the soundtrack? I own the soundtrack of all 3 Budokai games from the PS2 versions and they are very different from this HD version. I miss the original soundtrack.

Yeah Im disappointed to... I miss the old soundtrack. I like the old more then this one and they put Raging blast 1 sounds to in it... And the cutscene's screen are annoying. Its not the same anymore... But Im happy it looks great in hd

Edited by Sketsboy16

Yeah Im disappointed to... I miss the old soundtrack. I like the old more then this one and they put Raging blast 1 sounds to in it... And the cutscene's screen are annoying. Its not the same anymore... But Im happy it looks great in hd

It looks fantastic in HD. I still own both on the PS2 and I was literally playing them again just in anticipation and get hit with this new soundtrack. They used songs from Raging Blast and Ultimate Tenkaichi which is pretty damn lame.

I'm also going to be disappointed if they don't add English voice overs for the US release.

While i'm glad that the game looks visually awesome, the music REALLY sucks. It's just so incredibly generic and bland.

Maybe it's because I appreciate the original so much, but this is as bad as the US music in the Movies (such as the Metal Cooler BGM). Just random music with no thought put into it and serves no purpose other than to be used for the sake of there being music.

Kinda lame they can't use the "Rock The Dragon" song as their opening or any of the Bruce Faulconer themes as soundtracks.

Still like this one the most.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6iefr1Z_-k]Dragonball Final Bout - The Biggest Fight (Opening) HD - YouTube[/ame]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...