Trick for kul Teska on Bephour

Trick for kul Teska on Bephour

in the beginning he starts with lasers and you can only bring him down with the crab things. Run around in big circles to avoid the laser until you can get on a crab and take him down. Doing this will take you through a mini cut scene, this is where the trick comes into play DO NOT jump on the raised center pillar right away just hold you left trigger until he stops with the laser gun. When he stops with the laser gun he will say something immediately start spamming the force button :ybut: in his general direction this will set him up for you to mess him up really good. go after him right away you should like the results. And use ultimate lightsaber and Extra damage, however when you get to the final part with the flying droids you will probably want to switch to invulnerability. This is a little bit more tricky to do with two controllers signed in but it will still work.

And remember if this post helps you, put a post in the end it helps more people Thanks

Edited by Upcountrytripod
more info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
el - bump

this is information people can actually use and a bunch of rocket scientists keep pushing it down because they are posting to threads that have been dead for months or longer. look at your dates people they are in the left column

Thanks will give this a try, one of my last cheevos

• 4 weeks later...

this worked great! I finished really quickly 4:06! Also, you are totally right about having to control he 2nd player... I couldn't figure out why I kept getting thrown off the sabotage droids, but hello, the AI wouldn't hold still for a second! Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...