Your Show Sucks (Guide)

sWo0p360

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/377/-noSwQ==.jpg

Your Show Sucks

Destroy all the TVs showing Al-Asad's speech

Most likely location of all tv's needed for this achivement, if i mist one let me know i will ad it..

TV Locations (greditz to deadrabbit)

OUTSIDE IN STREETS (4 Total)

1 TV - Ground floor of the HQ, near the long table covered with weapons..

1 TV - Ground floor of the HQ, in a small room on the left. Sat near a printer and Intel..

1 TV - In the southeastern (keep right) building as you head towards the station and before you cross the main road, take the stairs up. (Has a terrorist on the 1st floor)..

1 TV - Stay to the Southeast (right) after the main road to head up the stairs to a building with no roof. Next to some Intel..

STATION (6 Total)

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the first room you enter..

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the first room you enter Behind you!..

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the break room..

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the production room with all the big screens on the right side..

2 TVs - In the TV Station, in the production room with all the big screens, on the desk in the middle of the room..

STUDIO (104 Total)

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the studio, on a desk in the corner of the room (Left hand side as you go in)...

12 TVs - In the TV Station, in the studio, high up on a the middle of a the desks (Sets of Six)..

8 TVs - Look for TV's on desks in pairs in the two desk pools areas..

1 TV - Get the monitor on the far side of the first desk pool, near the rooms, hidden by the divider..

1 TV - Get the monitor on the right side wall, tucked high behind a 90 degree bend..

64 TVs - Shoot the Sets of Sixteen monitors for good measure..

5 TVs - On the third desk pool on the far left, shoot monitor high up and the four sat on a desk together..

1 TV - In the first room (far side) shoot the monitor..

1 TV - Then make your way through to the darker room on the far side for another..

2 TVs - As you come out of the last room, look up and left for two monitors placed on the walls on the main studio..

1 TV - Head over to the small corner office for one more..

1 TV - After ging upstairs, shot the monitor in the corner..

6 TVs - In the final room, quickly shoot the monitor to the right, two on the left, one in the centre of the room and two in the glass booth...

Total - 114

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/aunlocked.png

Other Locations (not need but nice to know)

Crew dispensable

TV - Start of ship deck in bridge - nothing on it..

TV - barracks near bunkbeds - nothing on it..

Black Out

TV - In the first building you find (outer guard post)..

TV - In the house to the far right near the gate after rappelling down..

All credits go to the finder of the locations... :nana

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This helped as I was able to count off and mark the ones as I went. However I did actually start the game over on a new save file to do it. I used my Memmory card instead of my HD. Loaded fresh at Menu Start.

It was odd as the intel I'd found on my other save file were not there. They must be tied to my Gamercard because they are for an achievement. Interesting.

So if your having trouble even with this wonderful list, try starting over on a new save file. I snagged it on the first playthrough w/o quiting.

Good Times

Thanks

I did every thing in your guide and other peoples too...still no achievement. I could only find 5 in the last room. and when I was in the lower level of the tv station, the server room I think, I could hear the guy talking on the tv, but all the sets in the room were destroyed. I dunno, maybe there is a glitch for some people if that's possible.

there is 6 in the last room...they are not hidden in that room and should be easy to find...look harder for them, he describes the locations pretty well in this guide...as for the voice in the production room it is not a glitch...there will still be a voice playing even though all the TV's are destroyed...just ignore it

you're right, there are 6, i missed one the first time. problem is..still no achievement. i've been through this mission about 7 times now. either it's glitched or i'm a dumbass. is anyone else still having problems getting this?

just in case of a glitch go back to blackout and get the TV in the first house where you start...i was also frustrated with these damn TV's...most likely your missing something in the huge TV room with 50+ TV's...make sure to get ALL the ones outside the studio too

O ok cool thought so, but just making sure. Now I have a new question though, if you can hear him talking (or someone) does that mean one is near you havent destroyed? Because ive scanned the area now twice and made sure all are destroyed, but I can still hear him!

Most likely location of all tv's needed for this achivement, if i mist one let me know i will ad it..

STUDIO

5 TVs - On the third desk pool on the far left, shoot monitor high up and the four sat on a desk together..

2 TVs - As you come out of the last room, look up and left for two monitors placed on the walls on the main studio..

You got them all, and I got the chievo after following it. One correction, the 2 locations I left in the quote share a TV thats up on the wall. Change the first one to just 4TVs on the desk to fix it.

Also, guide should mention the single TV on Blackout for the sake of completeness, I believe its required for the achievement.

Also, guide should mention the single TV on Blackout for the sake of completeness, I believe its required for the achievement.

I don't think it is, since I got the achievement yesterday and I only completed the 'Charlie don't surf' map as described in this guide.

@ sWo0p360: Thx for this awesome guide!

Thanks for the guide, finally got the achievement, one bit really confused me though, you have this down before the studio:

STATION (6 Total)

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the first room you enter..

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the first room you enter Behind you!..

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the break room..

1 TV - In the TV Station, in the production room with all the big screens on the right side..

2 TVs - In the TV Station, in the production room with all the big screens, on the desk in the middle of the room..

That second line, the 2 TVs one, that room didn't exist? I spent ages looking round seeing if there was a hidden door or something somewhere but I just couldn't find it so I think you can just remove that line from the guide? I may have misunderstood, but after you go through the break room you go to the production room with 1 TV and then you go to the server room with none and then the studio. As I say I just wreaked havoc in the studio after and got the achievement so the rest seems correct ;)

The key for me in the end was simply checking every desk and every wall low and high of every room in the studio and voila!