1. 1. Am I a cheapass?

• Yeah, and you are a dick.
    • No, you're just LARPing Fallout.
    • Oh look, another Jet1337 thread...
    • Voted wrong and meant Option 1
    • Voted wrong and meant Option 2
    • Option 1 & 2
    • Option 2 & 3
    • I just have OCD and need to vote on polls.
    • Wishes there was a "Voted wrong and meant Option 3" Option.
    • DNGAF and knows Jet1337 is the leetest.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do sound really desperate, i thought you are already level 70?

I gotta stock up for the 30th. Found 7 codes at work a few hours ago. One was in a trash can and I stole a couple caps from MD's I saw sitting around. Stealing is exciting!

I voted Option #1 for myself because comparing myself to my BFD is the greatest compliment.

Edited by Jet1337

Just wanted to let everyone know that anyone can get double xp from any country. All I did was make a fake account on dewxp then put my real gamer tag in. Then went on eBay and looked for the best deal which for me was 60 games of double xp for £12 which is a bargain (still going for that price). I am from Scotland and it WORKS so it must work every where else.

I cant really sift through those options to know which one is best, but I cant say I havent thought about it myself. In class a few weeks ago I saw a couple was sharing a bag of Doritos. The trash can in front of class was brimming so I was going o hope the bag was just lying on rest of that pile of trash and snatch it for myself but they figured out what is was and pocketed it.

I cant really sift through those options to know which one is best, but I cant say I havent thought about it myself. In class a few weeks ago I saw a couple was sharing a bag of Doritos. The trash can in front of class was brimming so I was going o hope the bag was just lying on rest of that pile of trash and snatch it for myself but they figured out what is was and pocketed it.

Should have grabbed them and given them to us less than fortunate UK folk. :p

Each code only works for one game? That seems like a waste of time if you're digging through the trash for them.

Codes for a $1 bag of Doritos or 12oz bottle of Dew gives you 3 DoubleXP matches. 12-pack of Dew gives you 6 matches. 36-pack of Dew or a 10.5oz bag of Doritos give you 12 matches.

Also, Doritos codes can be redeemed twice, so you could make two DewXP accounts and get 6 matches for each bag of $1 purchased; 24 for each 10.5oz bag.