What game have you bought just for an easy 1000G?

Stormy2k

So, most of us have done it, we have brought a game just to get an easy 1000G at some stage, so what was your game?

Please note, these must be game(s) that you have purchased, not rented and how much for.

For me, Legends of Wrestlemania for around £7. (I did like the original Legends of Wrestling, mind, so playing this was quite a fun 1000G to get).

Edited by Stormy2k

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I bought Batman: Arkham Asylum was purely because I heard good things about it. I absolutely enjoyed the game after that. I still do. That was about a year and half ago.

I recently bought Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY for Xbox because I was able to get the 1000 GS over again with it.

I'm doing the same thing twice on PC as well for an easy 4k Gamescore in all. :)

• 1 month later...

I think the only game which I've bought because of achievements was Lost: Via Domus, for £3 on eBay, though I wanted to see how it compared to the tv show too.

But I've been bought easy games- my mum got me Fifa 06 RTFWC because she saw it for £1 when she was shopping. And a friend bought me TMNT.

And I've bought myself a couple of the Lego games and NFS: Most Wanted, though they were because I wanted to play the games, rather than just for the achievements.