Influx of "Spain"

scott_20uk

Tonight i was going for the Achievement were you win the OLWC (75G) with a 1 Star team, I walked my group finishing top! [Won 3 - D 0 - L 0]

And now in the last 16 all im getting is Spain! (i know it was bad before they won the world cup, now its just bloody stupid)

I back out and try to find a team thats more even to play against! But try as i may all i kept getting was Spain!

And i thought "Ohh thats good, the spanish people play as there country, abit of passion and what not" I look at a few profiles... ALL BLOODY ENGLISH PEOPLE PLAYING AS SPAIN!

STOP GLORY HUNTING! (It makes it 10x more difficult for me to get my 75G)

Dont get me wrong you can play with who you like but you would think the players who are just using and abusing spain are getting nothing out of it! No achievement, no sence of achievement, no nothing!

When i play this game when im not going for a achievement (usually ranked quick match) I always play as my country [ENGLAND], yes i know a 5* team but lets be honest they still not all that great! Unlike most who use spain (from the uk) I HAVE SPANISH FAMILY, and yet i still dont feel the need to "jump on the glory bus" just because of a world cup win!

Do you think they would use RSA if they would of won the world cup? I think not!

(Rant over:p)

Edited by scott_20uk

What 1 star team were you? Grenada? Cos there the best imo

And how do you mean there geting nothing out of being spain?? There geting injoyment and fun that's what you are ment to do on a game? Not rant about of a achievement and you think people care about what you think? Just keep trying its not too hard and don't stress out if you can't get it. Your OCD is taking over dude.

It isn't playing against Spain/Argentina/England or anyone else for that matter that bothers me. It is the fact that I completely outplay them for the full 90 minutes for them to have one counter attack with a fast player and pull it back to score. How is that fun? You get completely done throughout the whole game and score a pulled back goal?

Just don't back out just hammer them and they won't feel too great, i'm sure the chap i beat 12 - 1 with zimbabwe didnt feel too great about how good he is after it! Trust me you'll get more of a "sense of achievement" if you just play who you are givin (beating spain 2-0 as we speak with Kenya)

It isn't playing against Spain/Argentina/England or anyone else for that matter that bothers me. It is the fact that I completely outplay them for the full 90 minutes for them to have one counter attack with a fast player and pull it back to score. How is that fun? You get completely done throughout the whole game and score a pulled back goal?

this. and then they have the nerve to make the celebration last as long as they possibly can and then watch every replay. i cannot see how people feel so proud of scoring against such low star teams. i really wish they took clebrations/replays out of the game

this. and then they have the nerve to make the celebration last as long as they possibly can and then watch every replay. i cannot see how people feel so proud of scoring against such low star teams. i really wish they took clebrations/replays out of the game

The celebrations could go, but I like the replay if I score a nice goal and want to watch it again :p. But yeah it wouldn't bother me if it was gone, people that sit there watching a 1v1 toepoke goal over and over get very annoying.

most people on the game play as 5star teams you cant get away from it,but you will also mostly find them plays not to be too good. anyways i won the owc with north korea and beat sapin 5-0 portugal 4-0 germany 4-3 and england 2-0 in final' jsut keep playing and you will win in no time.

There geting injoyment and fun that's what you are ment to do on a game?

Enjoyment and fun my ass. The team is imbalanced as hell. Their players run incredibly fast, tackle unrealistically good and efficient, and are incredibly difficult to get off the ball. Counters are hard as hell because as if it wasn't enough, their defense is rock solid. Puyol. Need I say more?

Nah it's slowly taking away the fun of the game for me, these spain loving cunts. I usually just back out and hope for another matchup.

no i dont see the enjoyment but like i said most unskilled players use 5star teams i beat them all the time with 3star or lower jst play 5 at the back stops counters and pass and move all teams can be shreded with a threw ball even spain BTW uruguay rock 4owc now and counting with them suraez and forlan LETHAL BIZZILE

I know the feeling boys.

I've tried a myriad of times to nail this 1 star team achievement, but it's nigh on impossible to win 7 games in a row against the complete wankers you get online.

I don't care if people like playing with the best team or whatever, for me it shows they have absolutely no personality. At all. The types who always play as Spain will never get anywhere in life, and probably shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I can potentially understand someone playing with Spain once, in a non-competitive match. Fair enough. But those who incessantly try the online world cup with Spain are all morons.

I can't stand Spain anyway, but losing to the same mongs online brings me to a new level of personal hate for them.

I may just be being bitter, but I think I'd rather lose to a Gary Glitter XI than these imbeciles.

haha I just got a spain noob who shot a corner with casilas... not kidding

so funny how my kepper catched it, throws off and I shot a goal from the middle of the field :D

spain is easy to beat most of the time, cos the player hasn't got the skill to play a weaker team ^^

Do you think they would use RSA if they would of won the world cup? I think not!

Sidenote: I've been doing all the Qualification achievements. I've used England, NZ, Argentina and RSA so far. I've had the most fun with RSA. Something about their players fit my style really well. I whooped ass. :p

(And if you're wondering, I'll be using USA, my home country, for the CONCACAF Qualifier)

• 2 weeks later...
Tonight i was going for the Achievement were you win the OLWC (75G) with a 1 Star team, I walked my group finishing top! [Won 3 - D 0 - L 0]

And now in the last 16 all im getting is Spain! (i know it was bad before they won the world cup, now its just bloody stupid)

I back out and try to find a team thats more even to play against! But try as i may all i kept getting was Spain!

And i thought "Ohh thats good, the spanish people play as there country, abit of passion and what not" I look at a few profiles... ALL BLOODY ENGLISH PEOPLE PLAYING AS SPAIN!

STOP GLORY HUNTING! (It makes it 10x more difficult for me to get my 75G)

Dont get me wrong you can play with who you like but you would think the players who are just using and abusing spain are getting nothing out of it! No achievement, no sence of achievement, no nothing!

When i play this game when im not going for a achievement (usually ranked quick match) I always play as my country [ENGLAND], yes i know a 5* team but lets be honest they still not all that great! Unlike most who use spain (from the uk) I HAVE SPANISH FAMILY, and yet i still dont feel the need to "jump on the glory bus" just because of a world cup win!

(Rant over:p)

Thats cause england are shite

• 1 month later...

I know this feeling already, ran into spain on my first owc and i'll hold my hands up and say i'm not that good at football games but I don't resort to using top teams to win. I was going for the 3 games with a 0.5-1 star team and got my best result against Spain, a 2-1 loss with Armenia :(

• 2 weeks later...