God damn drift achievement

tommy060289

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This brings me back to the days of "Kudos" in Project Gotham Racing lol. Oh how I miss drifting.

I got my achievement on Test Track E using the Evo with a custom Drift setup I found on the storefront for free. Took me a good 10 minutes to get the hang of it. Definitely a lot fun when you get the hang of it.

Just wanted to add my thanks for the Veyron suggestion

Drifting is my biggest issue with Forza ( still stuck on 995 for Forza 3 because of the drift lap achievement ) but even I managed to get a drift going in the Veyron

Achievement popped, chuffed to bits

Mal Skelton

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Freeplay

hot lap

bugatti

Veyron 16.4

your favourite colour

steering normal,traction control off, gears maunal or manual-clutch

Test Track Benchmark

Layout E

Get up in to 3rd gear and tap the hand brake for a moment and you'll be off in to the easiest drift you could ever hope for. You'll probably have to switch between 2nd and 3rd as required to keep it going indefinately, but it'll probably be mostly 2nd if you're tight in to the center, or 3rd if you're going for big sweeping ones further out. Before long, you'll be doing several laps of it in one long continuous drift and every time you pass the start line, it'll give you a "perfect drift". It's so easy you can get the badge for 20 perfect drifts in about 5 minutes.

I uploaded a replay called "x360a drift ach" if you want to see what I'm talking about.

did this and got the drift achievement first time lol taken me months to try and get it...was so easy this way

I am crap at drifting but I managed it in the Ferrari 250TR on the alps.

I got my perfect drift on the last sweeping bend on the alps, but i was in a 458 challenge.

That's why i love racing the alpine tracks, the banked corners are drifting heaven. Yet i still can't seem to beat 3 bars of drifiting and everytime i try and push the car just that little bit further, i dirty the drift.:mad:

I got my perfect drift on the last sweeping bend on the alps, but i was in a 458 challenge.

That's why i love racing the alpine tracks, the banked corners are drifting heaven. Yet i still can't seem to beat 3 bars of drifiting and everytime i try and push the car just that little bit further, i dirty the drift.:mad:

The E92 M3 is my favourite drifter out of all my cars. I have the tires, brakes, and suspension upgraded to race parts so it grips like a madman but when you coax it a bit it drifts and holds it real nice. Full lock on the wheel and good throttle control and it never spins out.

I had misread the post, but Super Dickline thought he'd try and be funny ;)

Super Dickline? Was kindergarten fun today? You can't be more than 6 years old mentally to actually call someone that.

The only one trying to be funny here is you. Telling me to stop arguing and then making two posts, adding smileys after each post to appear like you don't care when it's pretty clear you care far too much, and then using insults that 6 year old wouldn't even use because they know how idiotic they sound.

I have to admit though that you succeeded, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that you actually called me Super Dickline, that was priceless.

People that legitimately misread posts admit they did and everyone moves on, it's a very simple idea. You're clearly just mad that someone diverted attention from "your method", which is all you ever seem to post about.

Edited by SuperSkyline89