Englands next manager? or not?

JB x360a

Who would you like as the next England manager?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as the next England manager?

• Keep Fabio
    • Harry Redders
    • Stuart "Physco" Pearce and Becks
    • Roy Hodgson
    • Other

Stick with Fabio, get rid of the players.....how's that for an option? Or maybe steal Hiddink from Turkey.

But I think they should stick with Capello, he's a good coach but he needs to create some sort of team spirit. The same happened with The Netherlands 8 years ago, it was just a phase and I think the same will happen with England.

In every sport everyone is so quick to blame the manager when the team doesn't perform. There is only so much they can do.

Capello could have put the 11 best players in the world on the pitch, but if they didn't care enough to play as well as they can then it's hardly his fault.

I know I don't support England, but it would be a massive mistake if they get rid of him.

New players is what England needs, and more time to actually play as a team.

Amazing how deluded people are.

Sack Capello? That's hilarious.

England lost cos they're shit and they will always be shit. Capello made some strange decisions with team selection and whatever but did you see how badly England played in their last 6 games?

The players are not as good as the English media make them out to be.

No-one would do any better than Capello. Worst England side in years. The problems lie far deeper than people realise.

England don't produce enough quality. The FA are out of touch, they need to be gotten rid of. Not Capello. England are shit. That's a fact. They beat shit like Andorra but then it comes to the big boys in major tournaments and always get bullied and beat.

Blaming the manager is just an easy excuse, We have had plenty of England managers in recent years and were still no better.

It's time for the likes of Gerrard, Lamps to move on and bring in new fresh players.

It's not Capello's fault were out of the WC.. Fair enough some of his decisions were'nt the best but you could put Mourinho in charge of these overrated clowns and it wouldn't make any difference. We're shit and always will be unless we change our culture totally. Capello has made mistakes but this shambles isn't more than 25% his fault. Let's blame the foreigner rather than the real cause of this farce.

3 - 4 managers trying to sort the players and it hasn't happened. It's not the manager.

Keep Fabio and bring in youth for the Euros. Hodgson is strongly rumoured(if not gone already) to go Liverpool, Becks I don't see retiring yet and I'd rather have Capello then Redknapp ^_^.

I voted to keep Fabio. I cant see why he gets all the blame for the failure of a bunch of overpaid overrated donkeys. Being a Forest fan Psycho is a hero god but not good enough or experienced enough to be England manager. Yet. And with Beckham? That was a joke right? The muppet can barely talk let alone manage a bunch of underachievers. I like Redknapp but he is just a cockney spiv who buys any player who is available until he gets lucky and so would be no good for England. And Roy Hodgson is going to Liverpool so hes out.

Edited by NawtyCawty

Amazing how deluded people are.

Sack Capello? That's hilarious.

England lost cos they're shit and they will always be shit. Capello made some strange decisions with team selection and whatever but did you see how badly England played in their last 6 games?

The players are not as good as the English media make them out to be.

No-one would do any better than Capello. Worst England side in years. The problems lie far deeper than people realise.

England don't produce enough quality. The FA are out of touch, they need to be gotten rid of. Not Capello. England are shit. That's a fact. They beat shit like Andorra but then it comes to the big boys in major tournaments and always get bullied and beat.

Now this is deluded....I think men in white coats will come to see you soon

Keep fabio, new players. Every national team does this why do we have to make such a big deal out of it? Brazil did it last world cup, Italy France and us this world cup. It just means the players are too old and a new crop needs to come through not something crazy like get rid of the FA