Can't be stated enough...Easy 1000, but man...

SHawk996

Does this game suck. Seriously. Pretty sure it was a test project for a group of college graduates or something.

Oh well. At least the achievements unlock easily.

I'm a fan of NCIS on TV, but wow...anyone who buys this game...yeah, they got ripped off!

yeah i LOVE the tv show, so i tried to play this game legit... but wow, it's just bad. so i'm just following a guide so i don't waste any more time than i have to on it, and i'm shipping it back to gamefly.

• 2 weeks later...
Does this game suck. Seriously. Pretty sure it was a test project for a group of college graduates or something.

Oh well. At least the achievements unlock easily.

I'm a fan of NCIS on TV, but wow...anyone who buys this game...yeah, they got ripped off!

I enjoyed the game even tho it was very easy :)

This game is indeed horrible. A disgrace to the TV show. You might read all these posts and think "Oh, it can't be that bad" and want to try it for yourself like I did. But believe me, it is that bad. Please, avoid this game unless you want easy achievements. It's not worth it for the gameplay or the NCIS tie-in.

This game is indeed horrible. A disgrace to the TV show. You might read all these posts and think "Oh, it can't be that bad" and want to try it for yourself like I did. But believe me, it is that bad. Please, avoid this game unless you want easy achievements. It's not worth it for the gameplay or the NCIS tie-in.

It can't be that bad. I'm going to try for myself. ;)

love the show, sad the game was pretty awful. only ducky and dinozzo sr were voices from the show. very simple minigames and so damn frustrating when all you want the guy to do is walk to where you clicked instead of turning in a circle, backtracking and then going to where you clicked.

easy 1k though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I put this in my Gamefly que, and it shipped before I read this. The only saving grace is I did get it for the points. Guess I just have to suck it up, since I will have it beat quick and will loose the same amount of time if I just mail it back.

I am crossing my fingers that all of you are going to say "just kidding the game really is fun"

I put this in my Gamefly que, and it shipped before I read this. The only saving grace is I did get it for the points. Guess I just have to suck it up, since I will have it beat quick and will loose the same amount of time if I just mail it back.

I am crossing my fingers that all of you are going to say "just kidding the game really is fun"

If you are a huge fan of NCIS, it will piss you off because the voice acting is wrong. If you don't like NCIS, you still wont like the game because, face it, its still NCIS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm only into episode 2 but Im enjoying this very much. I say it looks and feels better then CSI hard evidence.

Just kidding the game is really fun.

• 2 months later...
ive never watched the show,but i didn't think the game was to bad,but on the other hand i usually like games that are easy 1000s. :p

I think the game is better for people who don't watch the show. If you are a fan of the show, the use of voice actors, other than the actual cast, kills the game