Achievement Guide

Most of the achievements in this game are easy, but a few of them are annoyingly hard. Because I couldn't seem to find good techniques to get them anywhere, I decided to make my own achievement guide. Let me know what you think!

Smooth Move – 20G

Get a 60 note combo in the entertainer mini game.

Pick your favorite song in Entertainer (either in a park or in Party Play) and get really good at it. I’d recommend “North Eastcumberland High,” since is seems to be really easy.

Crackshot – 10G

Get a X5 combo multiplier in a shooting gallery.

The easiest way to get this achievement is in Prospector Stakeout. You get combos for hitting “groups” of targets without missing or getting hit. The five groups are: 1) the bottles over the mine entrance, 2) the targets above and in the outhouse, 3) the bottles above the sleeping prospector, 4) the three targets on the birds in the top right of the screen, 5) the targets on the metal contraption on the right. If you can hit all of these without missing or getting shot, you’ll unlock the achievement. Doing this also unlocked the Thrillville Superstar achievement for me.

Flippin’ Great – 10G

Perform a 720 backflip in Stunt Rider.

This achievement is very simple. Play Stunt Rider (either In one of your parks or in Party Play) and do a double backflip.

Whoa – 10G

Finish a coaster using a whoa piece.

Build any coaster with a gold whoa piece to get this achievement.

Putt Putt Power – 10G

Design a minigolf course.

Place and design a minigolf course in any theme park to unlock this achievement.

Coaster Boaster – 10G

Design a rollercoaster.

Build any rollercoaster in any theme park.

Thrillville Otherworlds – 40G

Unlock Thrillville Otherworlds.

A new theme park is unlocked every two Park Owner Levels (Ranks 2, 4, 6, and 8).

Thrillville Giant – 40G

Unlock Thrillville Giant.

A new theme park is unlocked every two Park Owner Levels (Ranks 2, 4, 6, and 8).

Thrillville Explorer – 40G

Unlock Thrillville Explorer.

Thrillville Holiday – 60G

Unlock Thrillville Holiday.

Thrillville Talent – 20G

Reach park owner level 2.

Reach park owner level 2 by building rides, playing games, talking to people and completing missions.

Thrillville Sensation – 40G

Reach park owner level 5.

Reach park owner level 5 by building rides, playing games, talking to people and completing missions.

Thrillville Phenomenon – 60G

Reach park owner level 10.

Reach park owner level 10 by building rides, playing games, talking to people and completing missions.

Fore! – 10G

Complete a round of timed minigolf on hard.

This achievement is much easier than it sounds. First you have to unlock the Timed Mini-Golf game, and then build a course and place a start square and an end square next to each other. Do this nine times, and then save the course (by going to the Manage options). Next, start up Timed Mini-Golf in Party Play using your map and set the difficulty to hard. Now you just need to beat the extremely easy course to get the achievement!

Propaganda – 10G

Collect all the anti-Thrillville propaganda boards.

Find and collect all six anti-Thrillville propaganda boards hidden throughout Thrillville Stunts.

The Rainbow – 10G

Collect all the Nano Paint Sprayers.

Find and collect all six Nano Paint Sprayers hidden throughout Thrillville Explorer.

Disc Jockey – 10G

Collect all the Hypnodiscs.

Find and collect all six anti-Thrillville propaganda boards hidden throughout Thrillville Giant.

Teamwork – 10G

Complete a minigame in coop mode.

Play any minigame in splitscreen coop to unlock the achievement.

Winner! – 20G

Successfully won 20 multiplayer battle games.

Win 20 Party Play splitscreen games in Battle mode.

Party Dude – 10G

Played 20 party games with your friends.

Play 20 Party Play splitscreen games.

Party Host – 10G

Completed a four player battle or co-op game in party play.

Play a four player game in Party Play.

The Green – 10G

Found all Mortimer’s cash drops hidden in all parks.

Find all the cash drops hidden throughout all the theme parks.

Critics – 30G

Completed the 'Bribery 101!' mission in Thrillville Stunts.

Complete the ‘Bribery 101!’ mission in Thrillville Stunts by bribing all the reporters.

Robots – 30G

Completed the 'Clearance Sale' mission in Thrillville Otherworlds.

Complete the ‘Clearance Sale’ mission in Thrillville Otherworlds by completing missions to lower the Robot attendance.

Hypnosis – 30G

Completed the 'Trance-Cendtal' mission in Thrillville Giant.

Complete the ‘Trance-Cendtal’ mission in Thrillville Giant by completing missions to remove the hypnosis from park attendees.

Sabotage – 30G

Completed the 'Alien Antics' mission in Thrillville Explorer.

Find out who’s sabotaging Thrillville Explorer by completing the park missions.

Traitor – 30G

Completed the 'Traitors Arena' mission in Thrillville Holiday.

Find out who the traitor is in Thrillville Holiday to unlock this achievement.

Sparkling Secret – 10G

Discovered all the secret areas on Sparkle Quest level 1.

Look for walls with dotted lines which let you know that you can pass through the wall and into a secret area. Go through the first level slowly and carefully and make sure you check everywhere.

Edited by Master Devwi

White Knuckles Ace – 10G

Built all the WHOA pieces.

To get this achievement, you only need to build the 16 special WHOA pieces. Four roller coasters in each park have a special WHOA piece exclusive to it. Sometimes it is pre-built when you add the coaster, and sometimes you have to add it yourself. You can tell which ones have special pieces by the picture of the gold WHOA piece next to the coaster description (when you’re choosing what to build). Once you’ve built one of every special WHOA piece (16 in all), the achievement will unlock.

Casanova – 10G

Became sweethearts with 10 park guests.

Talk to your park guests to become friends and eventually sweethearts with them. Giving free passes to the park helps speed up this process. The whole process shouldn’t take very long.

Challenge Champ – 10G

Won 10 challenges with park guests on any minigames.

Challenge and beat 10 guests to any minigame to unlock this achievement.

Money Maker – 10G

Achieved a combined park value of $100,000.

This achievement is automatically unlocked when you find the briefcase of one of your guests in Thrillville Holiday.

Coaster Dropper – 10G

Built a coaster with a drop height of over 300 ft.

There are two ways to get this achievement. You can either build a roller coaster that just barely hits the top and bottom of the height limit (giving you the achievement with only a few feet to spare), or you can go to Summitville and build a roller coaster that goes down into the clouds (and having 50+ feet leftover). You can check the max drop while building a coaster at any time by pressing X.

Coaster Speedster – 10G

Built a coaster with a top speed over 80 mph.

Build a coaster with a long drop, which should give you enough speed to hit 80 mph. You can check the max speed while building a coaster at any time by pressing X.

Chatter Box – 10G

Filled your MyCrowd list.

Talk with 24 people until you become friends with them.

Karting Krazy – 10G

Came 1st in 20 races.

Build a race track and win 20 races.

Lunar Lunatic – 15G

Complete Event Horizon 2 on hard difficulty.

this achievement could be done via co-op, but no-one on my Friends list has this game, so I can't be sure. Tried it split-screen but my mates aren't very good at this game. (It's still hard, even with three players!)

Perfect Clearance – 15G

Pocketed all the balls in one turn at the table.

To get this achievement, start a game of 9-Ball Pool and pocket all of the balls in one turn. Somehow, I got this achievement after I hit all the balls.

Spoon Time – 15G

Got 30.000 points in 3 moves on Trampolines.

To get this achievement, you must get 10,000 points in one jump… three times. All you have to do is start jumping at max height and hit X, Y, and B as soon as you’re in the air and pull down on the left analog stick to perform a double backflip. Do it right three times in a row to get the achievement.

UFO Survivor – 15G

Survived without being knocked out of the arena in Saucer Sumo on normal difficulty.

The easiest way to get this achievement is to start a Battle game of Saucer Sumo in Party Play with four players and just sit there (or run everyone off the edge) until you win without falling off.

Sprint King – 15G

Got a best lap time under 4'90" seconds on the first track on Autosprint 2.

Complete a lap in Autosprint 2, track 1 in under 4 seconds and 90 miliseconds to get this achievement.

King of the Ring – 15G

Won a match by knockout on Robo K.O. without losing any health.

Play Robo K.O. without ever getting hit to unlock this achievement. If you’re having trouble, try starting a splitscreen game so your “opponent” can’t hit back.

Thrillville Superstar – 50G

Ranked in the top ten on an online leaderboard for Thrillville: Off the Rails.

One of the hardest achievements in the game, you have to place in the top ten on any online leaderboard in the game. One thing that causes a lot of confusion is the dual leaderbords. One is your local leaderboard while the other is the real Xbox LIVE leaderboard. The latter is the one you have to get on. There’s no real trick to getting on it other than getting really good at a game. I was able to get it in Prospector Stakeout (see Crackshot).

Games Master – 40G

Complete all arcade games.

First person shooters, target practice, sideshow mini games, single level race tracks, minigolf, and pool are not counted as arcade games. The games you need to beat are: Autosprint 2, Autosprint Classic, Bandito Chinchilla, Event Horizon II, Event Horizon Classic, Luftwaffe II, Luftwaffe 109, Luftwaffe Turbo (uncomfirmed), Sparkle Island 2, Sparkle Island Classic, Sparkle Quest, Squadron Ace, Stunt Rider, Tank Frenzy, Trojan Frenzy, and Trojan Quest Classic.

Sideshow Superstar – 20G

Get a 5 star rating score on all sideshow games.

Earn a 5 start rating on every sideshow game. Sideshow games are ones like the strength competition, bull riding, etc.

Bandito Beater – 20G

Completed Bandito Chinchilla.

To get this achievement, just complete the game on easy.

Stunt Rider! – 20G

Completed Stunt Rider.

Squadron Ace! – 20G

Completed Squadron Ace.

Super Sparkler – 20G

Completed Sparkle Quest.

Tank Commander – 20G

Completed Tank Frenzy.

Finally, a Thrillville guide. Thanks.

A few updates from what I've noticed;

Lunar Lunatic; this achievement could be done via co-op, but no-one on my Friends list has this game, so I can't be sure. Tried it split-screen but my mates aren't very good at this game. (It's still hard, even with three players!)

Thrillville Superstar; Build any Go-Kart (Anti-Grav, Go-Kart, Formula Thrills, etc) course of an oval (two 90' turns, two straights, two 90' turns) and race as fast as possible. Currently, if you can race under 25 secs, you'll get this achievement.

Games Master; I got this without doing the Sparkle Classic game, so it looks like it's only the new Arcade Games that need to be completed.

Finally, a Thrillville guide. Thanks.

A few updates from what I've noticed;

Lunar Lunatic; this achievement could be done via co-op, but no-one on my Friends list has this game, so I can't be sure. Tried it split-screen but my mates aren't very good at this game. (It's still hard, even with three players!)

Thrillville Superstar; Build any Go-Kart (Anti-Grav, Go-Kart, Formula Thrills, etc) course of an oval (two 90' turns, two straights, two 90' turns) and race as fast as possible. Currently, if you can race under 25 secs, you'll get this achievement.

Games Master; I got this without doing the Sparkle Classic game, so it looks like it's only the new Arcade Games that need to be completed.

Thanks! I just threw this together last night to help everyone... it's still a work in progress.

Good job man. This should be a big help to whore this for the GSL. Dewwy you got the 1000 already?

I'm so close (925/1,000). I know exactly what I need to do (so I was still able to make the guide), but I just haven't gotten it yet. Click here to see my Thrillville Achievements. As of this posting, I need:

• Lunar Lunatic
  • Games Master
  • Sideshow Superstar

They're easy to figure out how to complete, but I just need to do them. As for how I know what games you need to complete, I read it on another forum where people were confirming if it works.

MDevwi; could you please post a list of games required for both GAMES MASTER and SIDESHOW SUPERSTAR from this other forum?I am hoping you only need to get 5* on each type of sideshow (ie one FPS, shooting gallery, race track) and not ALL sideshow games.

At the moment I need LUNAR LUNATIC, SIDESHOW SUPERSTAR and PARTY HOST (only got 3 controllers... one 'broke' while completing CoD2 on Veteran). Anyone fancy testing my multiplayer LUNAR LUNATIC theory? F.R. G.T. Sarone T C (spaces included).

(aside; has anyone noticed the Monkey Island and Grim Fandgango music playing in the background on some parks? Makes an olde adventure gamer very happy!)

MDevwi; could you please post a list of games required for both GAMES MASTER and SIDESHOW SUPERSTAR from this other forum?I am hoping you only need to get 5* on each type of sideshow (ie one FPS, shooting gallery, race track) and not ALL sideshow games.

The games needed for Games Master are on the list already. As for sideshow superstar, I'm not exactly sure. That's why I didn't post it. Like I said above, I'm constantly upating it with more information or correcting it. But I agree with you, you probably only need five stars on a type of game. Not both shooting galleries, etc.

(aside; has anyone noticed the Monkey Island and Grim Fandgango music playing in the background on some parks? Makes an olde adventure gamer very happy!)

Yes! I also noticed the Secret Weapons Over Normandy music in all the flying games. I thoght it was pretty cool. :)

• 1 month later...

Fore! – 10G

Complete a round of timed minigolf on hard.

This achievement is much easier than it sounds. First you have to unlock the Timed Mini-Golf game, and then build a course and place a start square and an end square next to each other. Do this nine times, and then save the course (by going to the Manage options). Next, start up Timed Mini-Golf in Party Play using your map and set the difficulty to hard. Now you just need to beat the extremely easy course to get the achievement!

Just to clarify: you need to choose "Create Coaster" from the main menu, choose Mini Golf, create the course as described above, and save. This way, you can play the custom course in party play. If you create the course from a theme park, you won't be able to select it from Party Play.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to know where the progandan advertisements are in the first world? My nephew is on the verge of tears (he is 5) trying to find them all.

What can i say he is a little achiveer in training. The sad thing is, I at almost 40 can't find more than 3 :(

Smooth Move – 20G

Get a 60 note combo in the entertainer mini game.

Pick your favorite song in Entertainer (either in a park or in Party Play) and get really good at it. I’d recommend “North Eastcumberland High,” since is seems to be really easy.

just letting you know this is ten gamerscore not twenty. Im pretty sure at least sorry if Im wrong but almost positive.;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
what is the "reach park owner 10" mark? I thought for sure when i completed all the parks that'd itd be 40k. Hopefully its not 50k seeing how i have no missions left.

The Park Owner level has nothing to do with money, it is based on how many Thrill (maybe Thrillville) points you have. These points are displayed at the top lefthand side of the screen. It shows how many you have and how many you need to get to the next level.

The Park Owner level has nothing to do with money, it is based on how many Thrill (maybe Thrillville) points you have. These points are displayed at the top lefthand side of the screen. It shows how many you have and how many you need to get to the next level.

Yeah i know that, those numbers are howmany thrillpoints i have.

Another question i have though is are you sure you ahve to build all the woah pieces that are unique in each park? because ive built and rebuilt each park 3 times with each woah piece and still haven't unlocked the achievement and i've also notice in the achievement picture that they have the smashing through the wall and that barrel one ( not sure what it is). i havent tried that yet but i'm going to.

EDIT: also theres duplicates in some parks for the woah pieces. so it almost doesn't make sense that those are the pieces you need to use.

EDIT 2: I just got it and i'm pretty sure when it says use all woah pieces, it means ALL woah pieces including the unique ones. alls i did was edit 2 of my coasters and added mulitple woah pieces that were not unique and after adding them all i unlocked the achievement.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have made note of this in a thread already, but change the achievement guide to NOT AVAILABLE IN CO-OP ... I will just say it now that it will be the most frustrating moment of your gaming career if you beat this thing on Co-op and see no achievement blip. I have been there and it sucks.

• 1 month later...

i need some help>> i can't seem to get the White Knuckles Ace Achievement. Cuse i can't build the slam dunk WHOA piece on the "Slipper slap" coaster.i go into build but the piece stays dehighlighted. if tried to get the speed right but it wont work

please HelP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...