Youth Trumps Experience Help (potential Spoilers)

V Rage

This is kinda why it irks me. I've never done Rome first, always 2nd or last. I always buy all intel before any mission and my first playthrough I had everyone at like status. I think my game just doesn't like me. Sadly, I couldn't get Conrad to hate me enough so I have to try again on another playthrough.

It can be done in Rome on your first visit thats how I got it. Although I do buy everything from the clearing house before each mission (even if its useless :p) Don't know then I guess (Good Luck!!!)

Edit: Nothing really interesting in that secret tunnel Just:

[spoiler=zomg] A secret fact on Alan Parker, Bullets, Money and Conrads Dossier I Think

Edited by kwokovich

• 4 weeks later...

I did absolutely everything contained in the post, except one thing! I didn't use suave responses at the start. This must be the crucial factor in unlocking more suave options later in conversations, that's my only guess. I just played all missions up to Rome and one in Moscow, and it looks like I'll have to play through all of it yet again.

So word of caution, use the Suave responses. Nothing else besides maybe dossier info seems to matter to unlock the battle. : (

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/665/s15.jpgYouth Trumps Experience 5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

By carefully pushing his buttons, you provoked Marburg into fighting to the death.

I wonder if the KEY WORD here is YOUTH. Can anyone confirm or deny that they have gotten this achievement to unlock while NOT playing on RECRUIT? In other words has anyone unlocked this achievement while playing VETERAN, or any of the other CLASSES??

It seems to me that the RECRUIT playthrough would make you the YOUTH and Marburg is the EXPERIENCE.

Also I am able to confirm that you DO NOT need to kill (Just defeat him) Marburg at all (EVER) to get Judge Jury Executioner! FACT. Just did it.

From multiple playthroughs and getting this achievement/perk several times, I can confirm a few things (things I did on every run I got the perk):

-You must make a ruckus in Rome before meeting him (assassinate several people in the Al-Bara mission, kill CIA agents in the listening post, etc.)

-Use all Suave answers (in all encounters with Conrad).

-Madison must like you (not 100% sure about this one, but every time Madison disliked me, Conrad fled).

I got this perk doing Rome first, second and last, so that does not matter.

I also got it with the Veteran background, to answer the above post.

From multiple playthroughs and getting this achievement/perk several times, I can confirm a few things (things I did on every run I got the perk):

-You must make a ruckus in Rome before meeting him (assassinate several people in the Al-Bara mission, kill CIA agents in the listening post, etc.)

-Use all Suave answers (in all encounters with Conrad).

-Madison must like you (not 100% sure about this one, but every time Madison disliked me, Conrad fled).

I got this perk doing Rome first, second and last, so that does not matter.

I also got it with the Veteran background, to answer the above post.

Thanks brother! I will try and work on this tonight. I agree about Madison. I think Marburg wanted to bang her bad and he gets jealous when Mike swoops in and hits it. Why else would he hire such a turbo b@#$%. :)

• 1 month later...

ive played so many times trying to get the youths achv. its so annoying. i make a save right before you choose which path you want to go in the museum and keep going back and changing the conversation to try and get him to fight someway and he always runs off. i have 100% dosier on conrad and madison and she likes me and i have a -6 with conrad but if i defuse the bombs i can get him to a -7 but he wont fight. you must have to have more than -7 to make this work. i followed everything on the guide in this thread. idk, but im tired of playing over and over for this 5 pt achv.

ive played so many times trying to get the youths achv. its so annoying. i make a save right before you choose which path you want to go in the museum and keep going back and changing the conversation to try and get him to fight someway and he always runs off. i have 100% dosier on conrad and madison and she likes me and i have a -6 with conrad but if i defuse the bombs i can get him to a -7 but he wont fight. you must have to have more than -7 to make this work. i followed everything on the guide in this thread. idk, but im tired of playing over and over for this 5 pt achv.

Okay, let me tell you what worked for me. The major point to getting the youths achievement is that you have to have chosen the "suave" choice in conversations the majority of the time from the beginning of the game. This is in addition to getting Conrad to hate you.

It doesn't matter how much he hates you if you have chosen more aggressive or professional stances (in all conversations up to that point; not just convos with Conrad). So, if you start over and do that and then do everything else that you have done, then you will get it.

You do not need the dossier at 100%, though you might need at least 83%. As for Conrad's dislike, I got it when he only disliked me at a -6 and I have read people doing it with even less of a negative. The key is choosing primarily "suave" choices and that has been confirmed in the actual game code for the PC version.

well your right. that was the one thing i didnt follow on that guys guide. so i started a new game, and did everything EXACTLY as the guide said whether i wanted to or not. all suave answers at the beginning to everyone i talked to, and i ended up getting him to fight and got the achv. thanks.

well your right. that was the one thing i didnt follow on that guys guide. so i started a new game, and did everything EXACTLY as the guide said whether i wanted to or not. all suave answers at the beginning to everyone i talked to, and i ended up getting him to fight and got the achv. thanks.

No problem.

That guide isn't really that great which is part of the problem. If you do everything he says, you will get the achievement, but he doesn't (or at least didn't at the time) know why it works.

Choosing mostly "suave" options is the key component.