Rate the last movie you saw

3whiplash

Saw the Avengers. Wow, great movie. 9.5/10. Great movie, great superhero movie. Very well done and just massive in scale. Some really funny (typical Whedon) moments smattered throughout and really great action. The Hulk is awesome in the movie and I really wasn't expecting that, loved it. Definitely recommend this one top watch.

Watched Haywire last week. 3/10. Terrible movie. Has a great cast and yet some of the worst wooden acting and terribly executed story I've seen in a while. The first couple fights are good in their shocking brutality which is the only reason I scored it as high as I did. Skip this movie.

Repo! The Generic Opera - 9/10

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/RepoGeneticOperaOfficialPoster.jpg

My best friend made me watch it. xD It was fantastic! Has so many actors and actresses that I loved and never knew they were in it. I even liked Paris Hilton which actually shocked me. :o Alexa Vega and Anthony Head was two of the lead characters. I always loved when Anthony Head sung in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and now I get to listen to him sing most of the movie.

Great to watch! Just the right amount of gore and humor. n.n

Chronicle 8/10. Great movie. That would be suck a cool thing to have the power they have in this film.

Just watched Paranormal Activity for the first time 7.5/10. creepy damn movie. Been a long time since I've watched a movie that actually scared me. Rather enjoyed this one. Definitely made me want to check out some of the others in the series.