Class breakdowns.

Benny34

Assualt!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKodhsMXfoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKodhsMXfoQ[/ame]

m16, aek! and the acr for assualt fuck yeah!

ll these sweet lasers/scopes fuck yeah!

Engineer!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BC4IcCqsWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BC4IcCqsWY[/ame]

Acr yes!

acr is best engi gun.

i would have put more up but i was to tired and as soon as i posted this i fell a sleep lol.

You must have watched that video by Levelcap before hand then. Everytime I watch one of his videos, his boring one tone voice makes me feel tired. Don't get me wrong, he provides some great content, I just think he would make a much better living reading bedtime stories to children.

You must have watched that video by Levelcap before hand then. Everytime I watch one of his videos, his boring one tone voice makes me feel tired. Don't get me wrong, he provides some great content, I just think he would make a much better living reading bedtime stories to children.

nah, but thats true, ive gotten like 8 hours of sleep in the last week lol.

what were your fav guns?

Well 416 and 553 were my 2 favorites, so that's good. Other than that, I liked the F2000, M417, and the L96 off the top of my head. Like I said though, they more than made up for it with all of the new guns, and the weapon customization changes in general.

edit: oh and no IAR, which was my favorite Support weapon by far, since LMGs are generally a pain in the ass to use. Hopefully they fixed the Bipod opening and closing whenever it feels like it.

seeing a CM901, and some other ultra modern rifles at some point would be cool.

Edited by Shiftie

Hopefully the lack of a 1911 means it will be part of another redemption code thing as seen with BF3, and not that it was omitted entirely.

I love 1911s in real life, and I love them in games. My most used sidearm in BF3... and I would LIKE for it to be my most used again in BF4. Considering DICE went as far as giving themselves a unique variant of it before releasing it in End Game, I'd like to think they wouldn't remove it entirely.

Hopefully the lack of a 1911 means it will be part of another redemption code thing as seen with BF3, and not that it was omitted entirely.

I love 1911s in real life, and I love them in games. My most used sidearm in BF3... and I would LIKE for it to be my most used again in BF4. Considering DICE went as far as giving themselves a unique variant of it before releasing it in End Game, I'd like to think they wouldn't remove it entirely.

10000% agreed on the M1911. It's been my favorite pistol in all of the BF games it's been in, which I think is all of them?

As LevelCap says right at the beginning of his video, the weapons we're seeing are the "vanilla weapons", the ones that come with the base game.

Remember, all the BF3 packs came with additional weapons, so I expect we'll get the M1911 with Second Assault OR Naval Assault. Most likely with Naval Assault. For those that are wondering why I think it will more likely come with Naval Assault ... the M1911 was phased out of service in the US Army and Air Force in the 80's and 90's (with the exception of some US Army Special Forces units), but the US Marines and US Navy have both been reluctantly phasing it out to the point that it is still carried by many US Navy and Marine soldiers, thought "technically" it's against regulations. It's probably the most unenforced regulation in the Navy and Marines though.

China Rising will probably come with a bunch of Chinese guns exclusively. Dragon's Teeth will probably come with some interesting CQC guns. And I have no idea what they'll come up with for Final Stand.

---

As a fan of the Support and Assault classes, I'm most looking forward to the DMR's and the inclusion of the HK MG4 for Support. But I know a lot of the time when I'm playing Assault, I'll be holding a DMR :D

Along with LevelCap, I also hope the M27 makes a return via one of the packs.

It will be really weird seeing Recon, Assault, and Support players using M4A1s though. I like that anyone can use carbines now, it's just weird.