*SPOILER*whats your take on what happens to ghost

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was like WTF !!!! i never saw that coming, all the hype was about the airport level but watching 2 virtual characters been burned was a bit wierd/intense. Then i got pissed off at struggling my arse off to get down that fking hill just to be shot and burned.

continuation will probably be in some form of DLC... they've got the engine solid so it should only be a matter of time

Not gonna happen. Why would they continue the story as DLC that sells for $10 per download when they can just make another game that sells for $60 per copy?

They wouldn't.

The earliest we'll be seeing the resolution will be when CoD8/MW3 is released.

I dont know what i was more pissed about, the fact i died so many times getting to that point, or the fact that Shepard was cleaning up house and took out Ghost and Roach. I was not expecting it in any way. If it isnt DLC, im sure we'll see a third installment (which is why i think Nikolai -spelling- come back for Soap and Price). They have such an intense story line this time around (not that the first wasnt any good)

I was close to tears... Lol, seriously I felt quite immersed and I wanted to kill Shepard, but all I could do was tilt my head a bit. GHOST!!! :'(

I didn't see it coming, I was pissed that Ghost died and Roach died, but we got to play as Soap again with C.Price:woop:

There has to be a MW3, Makarov is still alive, don't really want a DLC campaign add on

I was so happy to see Price, he's the coolest games character since Gary from pokemon :)

The ending was phenomenal as well, I was leaning forward the whole time, on the edge of my seat.

Not gonna happen. Why would they continue the story as DLC that sells for $10 per download when they can just make another game that sells for $60 per copy?

They wouldn't.

The earliest we'll be seeing the resolution will be when CoD8/MW3 is released.

Disagree the fact this campaign is named 'for the record' I wouldn't be suprised if we saw some form of campaign dlc! Whether it will be a follow on from this campaign or not I don't know!

I was shouting at the TV when Ghost and Roach died (ok so I was getting into it a bit too much!). Really enjoyed killing that twat when the time came!

Judging by the end I wouldn't be surprised if MW3 was Soap & Cpt Price as soldiers of fortune trying to tell the world what really happened.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them.........

Also did anyone else see the London premier of MW2? They interviewed the guy that plays Gaz/Ghost who said that there's talk of Ghost having his own spin off game - I'm thinking maybe campaign DLC or DLC for extra spec ops where you get to be Ghost.

Amazing story line. Hated how it all came together though. Not that many games have epic moments like that. The last one that comes to mind is when you finally reach Maria (I think thats her name) in Gears of War 2. That scene was great, the whole story line from that point onwards was really put together well.