How hard compared to Goldeneye Reloaded?

Barad

I want to get this after it's a bit cheaper and wondering how the singleplayer difficuty and the multiplayer achievements are compared to those of Goldeneye Reloaded.

I got the 1000 on GE without much trouble, a few of the timed bits and the very lass boss gave me a bit of trouble plus I had to boost pretty much every multiplayer achievement apart from golden gun kills, and seems like this game has just as many multiplayer achievements.

So how does this game compare to Goldeneye Reloaded in terms of difficulty and achievements? I don't want to buy this just to have an achievement or two left, thanks.

the sp is a breeze. you dont even have to play at the hardest level. There are a few videos because you have to complete certain number of trials for levels. Very easy compared to reloaded. The mp is kinda a grind but doable. Not many people playing. Read my boosting method thread. You can start a game by your self and get xp. When you reach level 30 you unlock the lazer gun. GAME over man. You can rank up big time legit. I will warn you the randoms are horrible. If they catch you boosting they are whiny bitches. Follow you around from lobby to lobby. If you did goldeneye this one is a breeze

the sp is a breeze. you dont even have to play at the hardest level. There are a few videos because you have to complete certain number of trials for levels. Very easy compared to reloaded. The mp is kinda a grind but doable. Not many people playing. Read my boosting method thread. You can start a game by your self and get xp. When you reach level 30 you unlock the lazer gun. GAME over man. You can rank up big time legit. I will warn you the randoms are horrible. If they catch you boosting they are whiny bitches. Follow you around from lobby to lobby. If you did goldeneye this one is a breeze

Ahh great to hear thank you, will pick this up asap get it done.

Goldeneye Reloaded wasn't too, too bad. A grind on Classic, certainly but one that with enough time, wasn't too awful.

007 Legends (on its hardest difficulty) I beat in about a day, with a couple of hours between to watch a movie. Its not only much easier but much shorter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, i've just started playing this game and abit of a newbie to the bond games.

What i was wanting to know is about the difficulty levels that you can play,

i understand that if you play on say; 007 difficulty you will enable more secondary objective's per level etc, compared to if you play on operative you will only have the main objectives available.

But is the game more difficult to play the higher level you are, as i mean do you have less health or die quicker or pick up less ammo or do the enemies take longer to kill, that sort of thing, like in c.o.d. when playing on normal then playing on veteran?

Or is it only to do with the amount of objectives you get given....

Thanks........:)

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...