Anybody got this yet?

OnEdEcK

I'm going to have a look on my way home from work today. If its cheap I'll pick it up. 29.99 on Amazon. Don't know how much it will be here (Hong Kong) thou. If the game is playable it should be some easy points.

borrowed the game from work. Playing on hard and so far its a tad difficult mainly because of the aiming. The sensitivity is so high its hard to hit enemies or the projectiles and there is no way of lowering the senstivity

borrowed the game from work. Playing on hard and so far its a tad difficult mainly because of the aiming. The sensitivity is so high its hard to hit enemies or the projectiles and there is no way of lowering the senstivity

So how do you think beating all the levels without dying will be then?

So how do you think beating all the levels without dying will be then?

I haven even beaten all the levels yet. Im on the last one on hard and got frustrated. This game would be much much easier if u had 3 other friends to play with.

Doing this solo is way to hard with the impossible aiming. But not dying on every level may be possible on easy

Just letting everyone know I just completed the game. I'm debating whether or not to write a guide for it. I'm not sure if i was first in the world, but it would be awesome if i was haha.

If anyone wants to know all the achievements are possible to do solo, you dont need the 3D glasses, and it takes roughly 3 - 4 hours to get all the achievements.

I was gonna work up a guide/roadmap for this game starting tomorrow. This game is beyond friggin' frustrating and I don't see the controller lasting past 200 points in this game haha. It already went across the room once...It must be SO much easier with 4 people...

edit: I'd LOVE to make a guide but I can't even get the friggin' list on the site! Ugh. Shows how loved this game is haha. I'll log out and grab the achievements without being logged in or something. If not, I'll xbox.com them.

roughly 3 - 4 hours to get all the achievements.

Congrats! But I call bullshit haha. The fiancee and I spent a good half hour on the first stage alone on hard mode. Then I tackled stage 1 on easy myself and I keep dying. Eh, I guess it's just my skill haha.

Edited by CovertDog

• 2 weeks later...