Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're swedish and want to join a boosting session for the "League Champion" and "It's the playoffs" achievements, message me on Xbox live! VERY IMPORTANT THAT IT'S A SWEDISH PERSON because of the connection problems I'm having... :/

DaMasta, Explicitly and me ready for action Saturday 7 pm est. Any one who can join us to help us all get the 1000G are wellcome. Some of us need Party Animal, almost all of us need the league achievements. Won't take long if well organazied

DaMasta, Explicitly and me ready for action Saturday 7 pm est. Any one who can join us to help us all get the 1000G are wellcome. Some of us need Party Animal, almost all of us need the league achievements. Won't take long if well organazied

My connections seems to be fixed, so I will definitely try to be online then, too. I really want those two league achievements. I don't mind helping with the OTP ones, too.

EDIT: Done. Thanks to the guys that helped. I'll still help others with online achievements when I can, until EA closes the server.

Edited by TheThirdExile

I'm looking for Party Animal, It's a Challenge, League Champion, and It's the Playoffs.

I've tried joining a few boosting groups but they all seem to have trouble coordinating it's people. If you want to boost with me, feel free to drop me a message and I'd be glad to help you and others nab these achievements.

If you're worried about coordination, I'm always on XBoxLive from 11-midnight (EST) and am available pretty much all the time if I know in advance.