Rapid Fire Update Now Live

The Rapid Fire update was released on Thursday, July 17th.

http://worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/en/news/news/rapid-fire/

The update adds the American Autoloaders and a second line of German TDs as well as adding two new maps to the rotation: Arctic Region and Erlenberg. It also adds three new premium tanks: The German Dicker Max, the German Panther/M10, and the Soviet Tetrarch.

Also, this weekend, players receive x3 XP for their first victory of the day, recieve a 50% silver discount and income bonus for tier II-V light tanks, a 30% silver discount and income bonus for VI-VII U.S. light tanks, a 50% gold discount on tier II-IV premium light tanks, and a 50% discount on camouflage.

Lastly, a new bundle is available until July 31st, the Dicker Max Weekend Warrior Bundle. The bundle cost 4,700 gold and comes with a tier 6 German Dicker Max, a 100% trained crew, an extra garage slot, and 7 days of premium.

Unfortunately, it seems this update has still not added the KV-2 and the T-150, two of the tanks now required to 100% the game. How long must we wait before we are able to get all the achievements again?

Edited by datmanydocris

I kept saying that they're teasing us with the KV-2. I'm certain that they will be added in the next update. Seeing as there are monthly updates to this game, I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for the King of Derp. I have more than enough XP and Silver to get it when it eventually gets added.

OT: While it's nice to see new tanks, they don't really interest me too much. Not even the allure of the Waffletiger (A name I've given the Waffentrager) will derail me from my quest for the Death Star (Fv215b 183) or even the IS. Still, they're welcome additions. I've yet to play on Erlenberg, but I've played on Arctic Region and it's a pretty decent open map.