Aqua18

Uh, I was thinking the same thing, too. I thought Microsoft said that with newer releases, we'll be getting avatar awards. Especially if it's a game like ODST.

You missheard; they said they will be supporting avatar awards. Not that they were required in any way, shape, or form. There are none in ODST, just FYI; which seems a little strange[then again just means more dumb people buying crap from marketplace, so more money for them].

You missheard; they said they will be supporting avatar awards. Not that they were required in any way, shape, or form. There are none in ODST, just FYI; which seems a little strange[then again just means more dumb people buying crap from marketplace, so more money for them].

Okay, thanks.

Anyways, there are currently purchasable ODST accessories out on the marketplace... but I would really like free ones. :(

Uh, I was thinking the same thing, too. I thought Microsoft said that with newer releases, we'll be getting avatar awards. Especially if it's a game like ODST.

Once upon a time when the atrocity that is the avatar was announced, they also touted that unlocking a tier of gamescore would allow/give you more stuff for your avatar. To give a little more meaning to the achievement system other than bragging rights. But obviously not.

Did anyone try going to the Bungie forums and asking Bungie?? After all it is their game so they would have put it in there. This is really shitty because ODST armor, the bonus disc, and Halo: Reach Beta are the main reason I bought this.

I really hate my avatar and wish I could just turn him into a shadow of an avatar cause that would be cool. ODST armor would have been cool also for free.

Maybe it will have something to do with Halo Waypoint or the Reach Beta.

You are all just going to have to wait and see.

possible, the reason why so many people are upset, including myself, is that this was shown at E3, and i don't remember when/where it was said, but it was said that the armor would be an award for ODST and now ODST is here and it's not out.