Achievement Trading Thread

IEvil IMonkey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would start a thread for anyone wanting to boost the 2 online achievements

I'm only looking to get the "win your first xbox live game" at the moment so anyone wanting to trade wins please message me over LIVE @ IEvil IMonkey and we can do them right away (9am-12pm GMT)

Sorry I beat you online today...you should have messaged me I would have let you beat me the next game.

On topic, I am looking to only obtain the "Best of the best" achievement, which requires you to win a game with 6 players in it. Start a group I guess. Add yourself, then we can come up with a date/time.

1. Arsenic 17

2. ED 209

7. extra

8. extra

Edited by Arsenic 17

Sorry I beat you online today...you should have messaged me I would have let you beat me the next game.

On topic, I am looking to only obtain the "Best of the best" achievement, which requires you to win a game with 6 players in it. Start a group I guess. Add yourself, then we can come up with a date/time.

1. Arsenic 17

2. ED 209

3. Flamedliquid

7. extra

8. extra

I am FlamedLiquid. I'm in. Might be hard agreeing on a time though..but we shall see.

If anyone wants to just trade single win I'll do that to.

The only problem with this is it takes a hell of a long time to do an online match... 30-40mins so if you want to do the 6 player achievement it's going to take you all 3 hrs minimum to boost for all 6 of you!!!

Thats why I want just the single win one for now - I've sent a few messages out

I only played one online game and I was having trouble deciding if the online is just slow to update, or the other guy was taking that long. Otherwise, the game only has 60 tiles and if everyone just plays by quickly jamming the tiles down, the games should take less than 10 minutes. So by that standard, this would only take an hour total.

I live GMT -07 by the way.

1. Arsenic 17

2. ED 209

3. Flamedliquid

4.MrChiaroscuro

5. KabukiArcade

7. extra

8. extra

How does everyone feel about Saturday at 1500GMT? Hopefully 6 folks can make it! This should make the time accessible to all time zones I saw (GMT -7 to GMT +8)

i think that's 10:00 am EST...feel bad for anyone on the west coast...7:00 am for them. I'll try to be on though if that's the plan.

Edited by Vivi

I am not sure if daylight savings is this weekend, but it doesnt matter because that doesnt happen until 2am Sunday morning local time if it is.

1500 GMT = 1100 Eastern = 800 Pacific

There is too many time zones involved so the time has to be. 8am aint too bad, but for others in Asia it will be around midnight. I will send everyone involved friend requests later today.

I read GMT is 5 hours ahead of EST, not 4, so itd be 10:00 AM, not 11:00 AM

No it is 4 hours currently. It depends on the time of year the difference. The times I posted are correct. It won't be 5 hours behind until the USA goes back an hour for daylight savings which is soon, but not before tomorrow. Trust me, in my field, I have to covert times a hundred times a day or more from UTC to mountain time.

I am looking for three more players who don't feel a need to get this done in one day. I have two others right now, all of us are reliable with good experience, but differing schedules. If anyone wants to commit to sticking it out and aiming for about one game a day, maybe more maybe less, let me know.

1) Just Creech

2) AL1

3) justg0twicked

4) open

5) open

6) open

I am looking for three more players who don't feel a need to get this done in one day. I have two others right now, all of us are reliable with good experience, but differing schedules. If anyone wants to commit to sticking it out and aiming for about one game a day, maybe more maybe less, let me know.

1) Just Creech

2) AL1

3) justg0twicked

4) open

5) open

6) open

You can add me. GT: FlamedLiquid

I wasn't able to get on for the other one.

We are doing this at 6pm today to start the first game. Need one more player.

Note that we are going to start six games at the scheduled time, but then focus on playing them throughout the following week since we only have to be online together when starting the games. How this will work is as follows:

1) I will create a lobby and send invites, and once everybody joins I will start the game.

2) Whoever goes first will place a tile and a marker.

3) Everyone can exit back to the main screen.

4) I will create another lobby and send invites, and then start the game.

5) If whoever goes first has not yet placed a marker in a prior game, they will place a tile and a marker. If they have in a prior game, they will just place a tile.

6) The next person will place a tile and check...if there are no markers down, they will place a marker as well and we will move on to the next game.

7) Repeat step six until a marker is played.

8) Repeat steps 4-7 until we have six games started, and one marker played in each game, each by a different person.

At that point, we go about life as normal, playing our turns out as the phone receives them. Should take less than 30 minutes to start all six games, and depending on how fast everyone is, should be done with all six games within a couple of days.

1) Just Creech

2) AL1

3) justg0twicked

4) FlamedLiquid

5) SalmonBuffalo

6) St Tony22

Edited by Creech

We are doing this at 6pm today to start the first game. Need one more player.

Sadly, this did not work out due to some crappy servers. We are going to try again, but with some minor changes. Once I figure out what day/time, I will send out a message to the folks involved.

• 2 weeks later...