3 strengths, 3 weaknesses as a player

I was wondering what are three strengths that you have as a player, and what are three weaknesses that you can improve on?

Strengths

1. Versatility-I can pretty much pretty much use any gun in the game and do pretty decent with it.

2. Awareness-I always keep a good awareness of my surroundings. Constantly looking at radar, and keep a good eye of where my teammates are.

3. Vision-I rarely miss anybody if they pop up on my screen. Sometimes when I'm spectating people on SnD, I often see a lot of people missing targets even when their almost looking directly at them. Maybe its just because im spectating but who knows.

Weaknesses

1. Too reckless-A lot of times when I'm playing I often play wayyy too reckless, and find myself going like 20-18 or like 23-20 if I'm playing TDM.

2. Easily frustrated-When I'm not playing up to par, I get pissed and next thing you know, I'm playing worse. Have to work on this the most seeing how it is only a game.

3. Better communication-I only use a mic when I'm playing with my friends. When I'm playing by myself, I'll shout out their gamertag and say theres a guy right there, but I forget I don't have my mic in. Last week I started using a mic at all times so Im working on this.

Strengths:

1. I'm good at aiming and shooting targets across the map (not using a sniper rifle). It's surprising how often you can catch people off guard.

2. Microphone teamwork; calling out places where the enemy spawn is etc.

3. Playing as a hybrid; camping and running in to force the action.

Weaknesses:

1. Holding grudges (getting killed by the same person repeatedly) and focusing on retribution instead of helping my team.

2. Throwing knives and tactical insertions.

3. Gametype versatility.

Strengths:

1. Quick reflexes when being shot from in front or sides.

2. Knowledge of places to hide after being shot to near-death.

3. Muting players who disagree with me using grenade launcher, instead of fighting with them.

Weaknesses:

1. Not checking corners.

2. Not being able to snipe.

3. Not being able to throw grenades properly. (Usually when I throw a grenade, it bounces right back at me, or sticks to something close to me causing me to run away in mass panic.)

Strengths

1. I have the nasty ability to stick fools from amazing range. I got it down in Halo, brought it over to COD and made a business of it. And business is good.

2. I'm a tactician. Period and point blank. Muscle guys, sniper folk can go jump in a lake. You want a map broken down by range marks by guns, choke points, flanks, re-flanks. HQ's and Domination are my playlists and I'm a squad leader on every team I'm on.

3. Ever seen someone dominate a game with top kills using a riot shield? I have... in a replay ... of a game that I played ... with me in it as ... well- as the guy with the riot shield. Basically I'm saying that you'd be watching me, watching me be the best .... at the shield. I'm that good. Yeah! *high five*

And so many but uh

Weaknesses

1. My range is medium to long. Get into my face with a shotgun or pistol and I freeze up. I don't even snipe so that's not the thing. We can both use the same shotgun and perks but I'll end up dying every single time. I have never been able to judge the range for a shotgun in ANY FPS I've played (and I've played a ton). Up close and personal is my biggest weakness.

2. grenades from noob tubes are attracted to my skin.

3. I'm not a big power guy. LMGs, Assault Rifles, launchers. Find someone else.

1. I'm smarter than the other 11 players in the room. Depending on the size of the room.

2. I have experience with every gun.

3. I play it safe.

1. I try to throwing knife people and this often ends with my knife getting strafed.

2. I use every gun, even the ones I despise (MG4, UMP, WA2K)

3. I can't drop shot unless its by accident, somehow I do it by accident and I will never die when it happens.

BONUS POINTS: Everyone on my team lives in CA, I live in TN, you know what I am talking about.

Edited by TpYourHouse

Strengths

1. Close Combat: I get most of my kills within 5 feet of my target, and 1 on 1 (in that range) I rarely lose.

2. Objectives: Usually the main team member getting them (but most people don't go for them anyways)

3. There is no three :(

Weaknesses

1. Campers: I never check corners

2. Recklessness: I see an enemy group, I often charge 'em, face first and solo. I also usually die.

3. Anger: I hate dieing. It happens often. Rage doesn't help me kill things. Perpetual rage helps less.

To sum it up, I suck at this game. And shooters in general.

1. Awareness

2. Flanking/routes i take on the map

3. My tactics when in danger are very different than most peoples...i do things most people wouldnt think of/ out smart the enemy

1. I only stick to a few game modes

2. I may take the same routes after i die but i make them work

3. I dont often communicate but when i do im great at it.

Can't think of many strengths at the minutes but there are too many weaknesses

Strengths:

1. Seem to be really good with fluky kills

2. I'm a jack of all trades but a master of none

3. ???

Weaknesses:

1. Still playing on an old crt TV so I don't see a lot of long range stuff (I am saving for a flat panel with HDMI)

2. Came from a PC gaming background with mouse and keyboard and still getting use to the controller. (can't turn fast enough when being shot at)

3. don't get enough time on the xbox to hone my skills.

So you could say I'm an easy target for the other team because of my weaknesses.

Edited by Tomcat31

Strengths:

-Versatility...I can pick up any gun and get kills with it, even if I have to use it at a distance it wasn't intended for

-Accuracy...my accuracy % doesn't reflect it in the least bit, but when I try I can headshot 9 times out of 10 consistently with most any weapon, even LMGs

-Strategy...I always take the road less traveled on maps and make sure I'm always giving myself the advantage somehow to minimize deaths

-BONUS: Grenades...I have done some very impossible things with semtex grenades in this game and am in general very good with both types of grenades

Weaknesses:

-Bad luck...no, really, I have the worst luck of any player you will ever meet; just ask my friends, enough said

-I'm picky...I don't enjoy playing every gametype on MW2; a lot of my friends that I play with want to play SnD or HQ or something and I prefer the large scale of Ground War, so I'm difficult to play with sometimes

-Sniper rifles...I was godly with them in COD4 but I've lost my touch with them in MW2; this is something I'll work on more after I prestige a few more times

Edited by Tatanko

Strenghts

1) Luck with random tubes

2) Use any gun when out of ammo with my set

3) I have no idea about a 3

Weaknesses

1) Connection always worst in lobby so I shoot and no bullets are out on the killcams.

2) Focus - Easily bored and often spin around

3) Often run up then die as camping is gay and all campers should die a horrible death then think omfg he killed me I want payback run in die by claymore think omfg he is annoying now the get behind him only to be shot by their teammate.

4) Tagging with dam RPGs if I shoot a rocket in your face you should die!

Strengths

1: Good sense of the map. . . call it a street sense if you will I can pin where an enemy will be by just the gut feeling this leads to 2-3 kills in any given skirmish.

2: AR/pistol combo I'm good with this set up and am almost always infantry. hence I'm generally always highest K/D ratio in the lobby

3: though I am partially blind in one eye. . . I have still had compliments saying I was the best shot in the entire lobby.

Weakness

1: Cant do sniping . . . .I have this inability to sit there for minutes on end and know when someone will pop around a corner so I can hold my breath ahead of time something I will soon have to work on.

2: Again my inability to camp. . . I sit there AR at the ready ADSing and I grow BORED so I always say "fuck this I be out" and get shot in the back.

3: lack of communication I play with my friends and talk to my friends on MTDM I dont boost in it I just kill them or work with them. Simple. . . as. . . .that.

Still the sniper thing pisses me off. . . . my gf can do it but somehow I cant? I'm too jittery.

good:

im beast

im god

im awesome

bad:

im so beast everyone is jealous

im so god everyone always hatin' on me

im so awesome i make posts bragging about it

yeh, brad's right, pretty much the same for most people...

well arent you jus god, no one REALLY cares that ur good at a game go outside nd have a life for once