vanilla crazy cake achiev

commander 90x

I am wondering the same thing, but I doubt it will carry save games from the orange box, it's a stand alone game. And the achievement is get gold on one level, not all. Its totaly up to you if you want to beat the advanced maps. Wait a week and you will see vids swarm the internet, all you need is patience.

yeah they're all pretty straight forward to be honest, did them first, just missing the ones you unlock through the story now, shame there is no aperature Scientist achievement but O well :) Amazing game, wish the challenges were a tad harder but they're still great, best Live Arcade game for sure!

Try and get GOLD in each of the new chambers... THAT'S a challenge! Far harder than the original 6. You're right though, shame there's no achievement(s) for getting the GOLDs.

• 2 months later...
Just a warning though, at least for me, you have to beat all the challenge maps AT THE SAME TIME to get it. I beat maps 1-11 yesterday, then 12-14 today, no achievement. Haven't played through them ALL yet though.

no you do not have to beat them all at the same time you forgot to do the 6 advanced testchambers because they count towards your achievement

• 2 months later...