Post Your Custom Levels

Yin

I've seen a few custom level topics on the N+ forum, but nothing really grabs your attention to post your own N+ maps. So, I figured that I would post a thread where your map submission would feel welcome.

Post your screenshots, videos, or other items that capture your mapmaking glory.

I've made quite a few levels, putting lots of time into each one. I've made sure the levels are achievable and that there are no 'completable in theory' levels. I've combined all of them into a two video collection. I warn you that these videos are extremely long, hopefully the level design keeps you awake throughout. Music credits are given in the description, if your looking for the song. If you want to try them out yourself or want to download them, just message me online and I'll hook you up.

Challenge Video 1 - 8:28 Long

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_GUQFqbE2Q]YouTube - N+ Challenge Collection Part 1[/ame]

Challenge Video 2 - 10:16 Long

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMSc8-bkkI]YouTube - N+ Challenge Collection Part 2[/ame]

Edited by Yin

• 1 year later...
I've seen a few custom level topics on the N+ forum, but nothing really grabs your attention to post your own N+ maps. So, I figured that I would post a thread where your map submission would feel welcome.

Post your screenshots, videos, or other items that capture your mapmaking glory.

I've made quite a few levels, putting lots of time into each one. I've made sure the levels are achievable and that there are no 'completable in theory' levels. I've combined all of them into a two video collection. I warn you that these videos are extremely long, hopefully the level design keeps you awake throughout. Music credits are given in the description, if your looking for the song. If you want to try them out yourself or want to download them, just message me online and I'll hook you up.

Challenge Video 1 - 8:28 Long

Challenge Video 2 - 10:16 Long

nice job lol

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...