Metro Last Light - Season Pass

tripleb2k

So they don't include the hardcore ranger mode with this season pack? Not going to spend 400 points for just a difficulty level.

Would love some more Metro single-play, but I usually trade in my games pretty soon. Don't think I can wait all summer for some DLC, taking too long.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but there have been DLC that do not have achievements.

Sleeping Dogs' "Year of the Dragon" DLC springs to mind as does all of the Tomb Raider MP DLC for recent examples.

Don't get me wrong, I want achievements for the DLC, but I've heard this "mandatory achievements" thing a couple of times now and I know that can't be the case.

Best example is probably Darksiders 2, which had a season pass, but no achievements for any of the DLC from it.

I honestly don't care about achievements if the DLC is worth its weight in gold. Putting in 'grindy' achievements like N kills with X weapon, however, is pushing it. That's usually the reason why I don't pick up games with multiplayer achievements.

I just want thrilling atmosphere and a dire sense of survival. You can play any average shooter where you're in a car shooting at pursuers, but there are only a few where you're literally on foot running away from a large group of mutated predators looking for an easy meal. Human enemies feel antithetical to this purpose, and I'd like to see more focus on mutants, the anomalies from the first game, and the (dangerous) ghosts that inhabit the abandoned metro tunnels. I enjoy the human enemy levels, but they need to be done with moderation. Maybe include mutants in some of the levels actively attacking the enemy soldiers under a lock down, or boss battles where the enemy literally bulldozes trees and walls over trying to get at you? There are tons of ideas.

Pew - I'm really hoping A4 and Deep Silver have something in store like that in the DLC for us.

I honestly don't care about achievements if the DLC is worth its weight in gold. Putting in 'grindy' achievements like N kills with X weapon, however, is pushing it. That's usually the reason why I don't pick up games with multiplayer achievements.

I just want thrilling atmosphere and a dire sense of survival. You can play any average shooter where you're in a car shooting at pursuers, but there are only a few where you're literally on foot running away from a large group of mutated predators looking for an easy meal. Human enemies feel antithetical to this purpose, and I'd like to see more focus on mutants, the anomalies from the first game, and the (dangerous) ghosts that inhabit the abandoned metro tunnels. I enjoy the human enemy levels, but they need to be done with moderation. Maybe include mutants in some of the levels actively attacking the enemy soldiers under a lock down, or boss battles where the enemy literally bulldozes trees and walls over trying to get at you? There are tons of ideas.

Pew - I'm really hoping A4 and Deep Silver have something in store like that in the DLC for us.

well put, i was missing some of these from this game. i do want some good achievements though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love Metro but is the Season pass even worth it?

I know that there will be 4 separate DLC's, I think at 400MP a piece. I may just buy the story add-ons and forget about the Developers pack....although the D pack sounds interesting.

In that case do y'all think it's better to just buy them separate or go with the Pass?

I absolutely love Metro but is the Season pass even worth it?

I know that there will be 4 separate DLC's, I think at 400MP a piece. I may just buy the story add-ons and forget about the Developers pack....although the D pack sounds interesting.

In that case do y'all think it's better to just buy them separate or go with the Pass?

Buy a season pass, the 2 story packs - Faction Pack and Chronicles Pack are total 800MSP, so why not already spend 1200MSP on 4 packs, also Faction Pack is a dissapointment for me, but well - it´s 400MSP itself only ("320MSP" if you have Season Pass).

Also, after the dissapointment that Faction Pack gave me, I actually really want that Developer Pack, because it actually sound most interesting.

I loved the stealth mission and the scavenger mission in the faction pack the latter of which was open world and reminded me a bit of dark souls. I think the season pack is worth it if you are even remotely interested in this game; plus you support the developers :)

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone got an idea when the second DLC pack might be coming out?

Sometime between soon and somewhen.

So zilch, nope and nadda.

I've occupied myself by finally finally FINALLY!!! starting ranger hardcore. Going to get to the final battle and then wait until GSL starts to finish it :woop:

Almost there already... on my way to fight the momma bear... will see if I have the will power to put it down until October when the time comes.

Edited by Opiate42