Friends needed for Ecto-won acievement

LeeDoc40

I also need this achievement. Working my way through the time trials, but have left a nice easy time to beat on Belgium to help make it nice and easy for anyone to get this out of the way.

GT. ABMRT

Got it now. But if anyones after this just send us a FR

Edited by ABMRT
No longer need achievement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kalem123 it should still pop as it doesn't take you fastest time into consideration. Just that you've beaten your friends. Though I may be wrong.

But it may be worth creating a new save and just try beating it again as you wouldnt have any times set yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
Any trick to this?? I've got gold in everything, but when I replay to beat a friends time (bronze time) nothing happens when I beat it.

I have the same problem.

I added Leedoc40 and beat every lap, but no achievement at all.

As I have done all the gold laps before I´ve sent him the invite, I always run against my own ghost.

I think we have to race against the friend´s ghost and beat him.

Gonna create a new save and try again...

Also, I need help to do the win an online event achievement, anybody up to the task?

I´ve choose another save device, but still all my ghosts were there, so it didn´t worked.

Can anybody do a shity lap on 2000cc and send me an invite, please? I want to test running against another ghost.

Confirmed. I´ve beat a ghost from my other account and it unlocked just fine. xD

Got my 1k just now, good luck to you guys!

Edited by xD Rick

• 1 year later...