Holocron Guide

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note on Holocron #11 in Imperial Felucia...in order to reach this sphere, you MUST HAVE PURCHASED the Dashing Blast force combo, otherwise you cannot reach this holocron.

That's probably worth noting in the guide, just in case. Playing through my first time on Sith Lord (and netting all the holocrons and bonus obj's), I'm only missing one Force Combo, so I certainly hope nobody winds up struggling for the holocron only to realize they don't have the combo needed.

Edited by NinjaSquirrel85

Have any of you unlocked this achievement?

Has anyone had the glitch, found all the holocrons, and gotten the achievement anyway?

Update: I played through Sith Master and my stats worked and I found all holocrons and the achievement unlocked. I changed no costumes nor saber crystals.

1000/1000 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Edited by E vee dub

just to warn you on imperial felucia (level 7)

On the last section I had all the holocrons I needed. I got spit out, and I believe this is when I changed my costume...I grabbed the 14th holocorn, and ran around. I died to the cheap combo of those blue monster guys, and when my game reloaded, I was missing a holocron! I have noticed before on another level when I changed my costume, after getting it from a holocron, it took it away after I died, and it was there again when i reloaded. So be very careful never to change your costume! it sucked

just to warn you on imperial felucia (level 7)

On the last section I had all the holocrons I needed. I got spit out, and I believe this is when I changed my costume...I grabbed the 14th holocorn, and ran around. I died to the cheap combo of those blue monster guys, and when my game reloaded, I was missing a holocron! I have noticed before on another level when I changed my costume, after getting it from a holocron, it took it away after I died, and it was there again when i reloaded. So be very careful never to change your costume! it sucked

I got that, 'cus I changed my costume, it changed my appereance but restarted from my save and had to get get the Holocron. >.>

1. In the first room you start in, jump up on the large boxes to reach the walkways where there are snipers. At the back is the first Holocron which grants you Power Crystal Katak.

2. On the opposite side to the first on the upper walkways there is another which grants you 10,000 Force points.

1. In the first room where you start, directly to your left in the corner, there is a lift that you can jump on to ride to the walkway that the snipers are on. This one gives you 10,000 Force Points.

2. Follow the walkway round and kill the snipers and in the oppososite alcove there's a Holocron for Power Crystal Katak.

How I did it :p

Edited by MattSpilly
Spelling.

Tip on getting

the #11

11. You'll then enter a chamber with a Holocron floating in mid air, in the middle. You'll need to double jump and then dash to reach this and dash boost. This is the action on the controller you need. Hold Forward A, A, LB,B (the added B gives you a bit more forward dash in midair) If you fall down into the middle you'll not be able to grab this again and the game saves and does not allow you to return here again unless you restart the entire mission. If you fail just quit the game and reload last checkpoint. This grants you 10,000 Force Points

LEVEL 7 - IMPERIAL FELUCIA - /15

I have been sitting here for the past hour trying it over and over again, I played it safe and saved it right before the jump and as soon as I missed it, I hit the start button and exited the game and just hit continue.

so thanks a million.

6. After collecting 5. you'll walk through some upper tunnels to reach the other Holocron that you couldnt reach earlier. This grants you a Force Power Sphere.

Directly opposite here you'll see a Sith Holocron which if you can jump up grants you ???

this sith holocron gives you invincibility. you get it by jumping to it from the holocron on the mushrooms up top

is there any trick or so to the holocron 13 on imperial prime? im tryin for at least 30 minutes to jump to that thing but it just does not work.. i even builded a ramp with the things around me so i start from a higher point

no works :/

edit: omg forget what i said i jsut failed the dashpush combo all the time, when i got that right simple as shit

Edited by d0nnae

can anyone give a little more precise description of how to get to the 14th holocron in death star? i cant land on one of the smaller laser rings and the big sidelines leading up always let me slip down...

Here's a video showing how to get it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cTV_D4k9Ck]YouTube - Star Wars TFU: Where to get the Black Light Saber[/ame]

Can I get clarification for holocron #4 on level two (Raxus Prime)? It is the holocron that unlocks the compressed red lightsaber crystal. I can't find it anywhere in the area described which makes me believe I already have it but I do not have that crystal yet. Please help! Thanks.

hi In imperial Felica you have no description against the sith hlocron next to the AT-ST.

6. After collecting 5. you'll walk through some upper tunnels to reach the other Holocron that you couldnt reach earlier. This grants you a Force Power Sphere.

Directly opposite here you'll see a Sith Holocron which if you can jump up grants you ???

This grants yo invincibility.

to get this jump from the holocron on the mushrooms just after the metal bridge once you get up to the top the hanging bendy mushroom branches can be used to walk on so just jump up on to the slightly blue tinted one walk along it towards to the sith holocron then double jump dash to it and youll hit it as you fall down.. you can get it after you have dropped down tough so just use the mushrooms on the wall jus where you droped down to work your way back up i have photos of it if needed.

My only problem is that I have all the Holocrons as far as I know on every stage but I can't be too sure because on the last level I got the glitch and I did check my costume when I fist started the stage on my first play through. I followed both the Official Strat guide and this guide and Last room with the last five holocrons have been bugging me. Every stage says I've found all of them and the last level I made sure I found all of them. I hope it doesn't mess up as I'm doing Sith Master. *sigh*