Difficulty Rating

Trikke

How difficult do (or did) you experience this game to 1000G?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. How difficult do (or did) you experience this game to 1000G?

• 1/10 - Very EASY
    • 2/10
    • 3/10
    • 4/10
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10 - Very HARD

I completed my first playthrough on Hard last night, but im not going to vote until after I have played through the challenges. From what I have read those can be a bitch and voting without experiencing those wouldnt do this poll justice. As it stands I would give this game a 6, again thats without experiencing the challenge stages.

*EDIT*

Ok I have played the first 5 challenges. With the guide in place challenges 1-3 & 5 WERE CAKE. Challenge 4 gave me a little trouble on wave 2 at the beginning until I got the timing of the LFE and grenades down. Now the first 4 waves go by like clockwork, but I failed 15 attempts of wave 5 last night. I cant seem to survive very long after I kill the intial rocket romanov and a few Ninja RI's. It is definately beatable though. I would say a difficulty increase from 6 to 8 is warranted. Once I beat this and experience challenge 6 then I will set my vote in stone.

Edited by ExtremeRugburn

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd have to agree. the Game is pretty easy (minus few spots) but the challenges take the cake for the most ridiculous achievement. Especially since your comrades die so quickly, and its only you on the field surrounded by commie robots..... now if we could have Burns backing you up... I'd say we'd have a fair fight.

• 2 months later...

For me, it's a 10. Not as hard overall as Ninja Gaiden 2, (Which I've also gotten the full 1000 for) but Challenge 6 alone is more difficult than any single part of NG 2, even Chapter 11 on Maser Ninja. It took me about 17 hours to just to beat Challenge 6. 17 hours on one little challenge? Now that's insane.

• 1 year later...

I know most people did not do this, but as soon as I finished my normal playthrough, I started on the Challenges. Now, out of all the challenges, challenge 6 was the most frustrating. In terms of difficulty, I would give maybe a 5 for 950, but overall a 9 if you include challenge 6; though, I enjoyed 1000G Vanquish. Too bad their is not going to be a squeal. :c

Edited by x410xDragon

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

6/10 for the 1000G, the campaign was fun but ultimately easy on Hard. The challanges got quite interesting toward the end but nothing too crazy.

That being said, beating the last boss on God Hard is harder than anything Ninja Gaiden II had to throw at me on Master Ninja. It was absolutely horrific. There's a reason <100 people have made the leaderboard, and most of them are from Japan.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Agree game was around 8-10 but vote is overall so gave it 10-10,cant even get challenge 6 unlocked,stuck on 4,its just not possible,also didnt see anyone mention the fact that the weird controls make it harder,2 ways to go into slow-mo,why?,the main way forces you to adopt an uncomfortable grip on the controller,when will we be allowed to fully customise any games controls to avoid these issues?