MISTER TORGUE DLC coming soon?

If you follow @ECHOcasts on twitter you would of already seen this.

MISTER TORGUE (@ECHOcasts) tweeted at 5:16 PM on Thu, Nov 15, 2012:

THIS IS MISTER TORGUE COMIN AT YOU FROM PANDORA I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS FIRSTLY ARE YOU READY TO BLOW SOME SH*T UP AND SECONDLY HOW ARE THINGS

(

)

So what you guys think is the latest DLC coming soon?

No way! They'll have all the glitches and bugs worked out before it's released. ;)

I hope so ive not expericenced many problems with borderlands except when completed challanges dont show up as completed.

OT I wonder if they will increase the level cap? And introduce new weapons, anyone think pearlesent weapons will be involved in this dlc or future ones like in the original borderlands?

MISTER TORGUE (@ECHOcasts) tweeted at 6:27 PM on Thu, Nov 15, 2012:

LOWER CASE IS FOR PUSSIES

MISTER TORGUE (@ECHOcasts) tweeted at 6:27 PM on Thu, Nov 15, 2012:

I NEED NEW PUNCTUATION THAT LOOKS LIKE AN EXPLOSION CAUSE PERIODS ARE TOO CALM AND EXCLAMATION MARKS LOOK LIKE AN UPSIDE DOWN LOWER CASE I

MISTER TORGUE (@ECHOcasts) tweeted at 6:40 PM on Thu, Nov 15, 2012:

OKAY THE NEW EXPLOSION-BASED PUNCTUATION LOOKS LIKE THIS (><) AND REPRESENTS AN EXPLOSION NOISE WHICH IS HOW BADASSES END SENTENCES (><)

MISTER TORGUE (@ECHOcasts) tweeted at 6:41 PM on Thu, Nov 15, 2012:

WAIT I TAKE IT BACK THAT LOOKS KINDA LIKE A SPHINCTER ABORT MISSION

IM LIKING THIS GUY ALREADY (><)

I would care about this, if my game didn't constantly freeze at the main menu (fyi, i've tried ALL methods to remedy this) - so I hope they get that patch out to fix the freezing issues ASAP, so I can actually play the game/season pass I payed for.

That sucks bud hopefully the new patch will sort it for you its says some things on fixing frezzing issues

Those sound legit. What saddens me, is they're still reskinning Legendary equipment for the Seraph Rarity.

The fact they're continuing with the seraph Rarity pisses me off.

Not sure why the Big Boom Blaster is covered over a Dahl Booster shield, but it looks like an Explosive Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Hoplite looks like a reskinned Tortoise.

Sponge looks like a Sham.

Edited by incinerator950

cant wait for more DLC, i enjoyed captain scarlet's.

So did I.

As well as many others though, I am not satisfied with the amount of bug fixes they've needed doing, how the Desert Skiff wasn't carried to the Vanilla game, and how the new Rarity is a stolen MMO Raid Commendation that take over a week (legitimately) to acquire, and are not fairly rewarded in currency as well as not worth the effort.

Have they elaborated what we're doing? Challenge missions, poorly designed Underdome matches, killing grounds, dangerous races?

Edited by incinerator950
Not double posting

So did I.

As well as many others though, I am not satisfied with the amount of bug fixes they've needed doing, how the Desert Skiff wasn't carried to the Vanilla game, and how the new Rarity is a stolen MMO Raid Commendation that take over a week (legitimately) to acquire, and are not fairly rewarded in currency as well as not worth the effort.

personally i havent had a single glitch in all the time ive been playing BL2 so i cant really complain at their lack of fixes as it doesn't affect me, although, they should still be fixed for others though, im just sayin'.

about the seraphs, im not too fussed. i 100% the original 1000:gsicon: without acquiring a single legendary weapon, except flame of the firehawk or any others you get from missions, so really, the only reason i care about the best guns is if i cant do something without them. so i havent bothered to farm for any seraph crystals, i dont really care about getting the supposedly best guns, i do have a shit ton of legendaries that people have dropped for me though, so i dont need better guns, until we get a level cap.

i also am not at all bothered about the skiff, although it would have been a cool addition for anyone who wanted it, you cant go wrong with the original light runner, imo.

just my opinions, really. i imagine i wont be agreed with by many who maybe felt a bit ripped off, but i personally am happy with the DLC(except the hard a shit bosses:p) and am still glad i bought the season pass.

Read the new article about it. A lot of people are skeptical, fearing it may be an Underdome-style add-on. I hope not. Moxxi's Underdome wasn't really popular with many gamers, and I hope Gearbox takes that into account.

Either way, I got the Season Pass, so good or bad, I'm getting it. Hopefully it doesn't increase the level cap so soon. I'm still duping lvl. 50 legendaries! :p