Achievement Discussion

Danmaestro

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I agree with the guy who mentioned about bicycle kicks being rare, on Fifa 08 I've only managed to do 2, I scored one from about 6 yards out and missed the ball on the other.

Dont worry man, bicycle are easy to do. If you are struggling just play a 2 player game and stand on the edge of the box and flick the ball up and hit it.

Tattie

Dont worry man, bicycle are easy to do. If you are struggling just play a 2 player game and stand on the edge of the box and flick the ball up and hit it.

Tattie

flicking the ball into the air and hitting it is not a bicycle kick.

a bicycle kick is when the player throws one leg overhead and kicks the ball backwards over his head.

so flicking the ball into the air and shooting it doesn't really apply as a bicycle kick.

in FIFA, if you flick the ball into the air and kick it, the player doesn't do a bicycle kick (at least it never happened to me).

please don't take it personally, maybe you meant the right thing, but the way you described it is not a bicycle kick in FIFA.

flicking the ball into the air and hitting it is not a bicycle kick.

a bicycle kick is when the player throws one leg overhead and kicks the ball backwards over his head.

so flicking the ball into the air and shooting it doesn't really apply as a bicycle kick.

in FIFA, if you flick the ball into the air and kick it, the player doesn't do a bicycle kick (at least it never happened to me).

please don't take it personally, maybe you meant the right thing, but the way you described it is not a bicycle kick in FIFA.

i know what a bicycle kick is. here is how to do one.

In the fifa 09 demo in the arena run towards the goal, when you hit the 18 yarder stop and turn with your back to goal. hold LT and start juggling, now hold down on the left stick and when the ball is in the air, double tap B. voila.

Tattie

i know what a bicycle kick is. here is how to do one.

In the fifa 09 demo in the arena run towards the goal, when you hit the 18 yarder stop and turn with your back to goal. hold LT and start juggling, now hold down on the left stick and when the ball is in the air, double tap B. voila.

Tattie

wow, nice! didn't know you could do that!

here's to ya :drunk

:)

wow, nice! didn't know you could do that!

here's to ya :drunk

:)

yea neat little trick, your going to have to pull it off fast in a game but who knows the achievements might unlock in the arena, there is a secret arena achievement.

tattie

I'm getting really annoyed about the 89 minute achievement :( everytime I try to get it, the other team seems to flood the defense and I have no chance and it is rather glitched too, because when I actually did score in the 89th minute, because it was so close to 90 minutes, it was recorded as being scored in the 90th minute and I didn't get the achievie. I guess I just gotta keep on keeping on and hopefully I will get it soon.

I agree with the guy who mentioned about bicycle kicks being rare, on Fifa 08 I've only managed to do 2, I scored one from about 6 yards out and missed the ball on the other.

it maybe early...but today got a friend come and play a few games with me..and suddenly he scored an awsome goal with bicycle kick. :omgi was like how did u pull that off?? *he was like laughing so hard** :chair

I been trying to unlock it when i was playing in manager mode...grr kinda pissed me off

All I can say is, thank god there aren't any challenge mode achievements!

ahah that is so true...but FIFA 08 challenge wasn't that bad :p

I can confirm that the 1 point achievement is NOT scoring in the first min as i just done that, and no point. Just so you know, also a bicycle kick achievement is actuality really easy, simply cross it into some one that has his back to goal, and then aim towards the goal and press B, i done this in my first match and that and the on the volley one, where my first 2 achievements

P.S Does any one know what tornament to do for the 'One Star Winners' Achv as it has to be a cup with 16 teams, thanks :D

Edited by Rit1988
ps