Leaked Gameplay here (Spoilers)

IXISHADOW

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume one needs an iphone to view that link?

Also a heads up, the spoliers are gonna flood thick and fast now that people have the game in their hands (at least the one guy who posted the new pictures and video). Time to spend a little less time on the forums methinks...

You do not need an iPhone. You can just go onto the site and watch.

You do not need an iPhone. You can just go onto the site and watch.

Really? I got a dead link when I tried it. Even tried changing the url to read ".com" and nothing. Maybe Firefox just doesn't like the page. I'm cool though, I don't want to be spoiled too much :)

EDIT : Now it loaded. Must be being hammered by everyone looking for a sneak peak. Damn that guy likes his weed though.

Really? I got a dead link when I tried it. Even tried changing the url to read ".com" and nothing. Maybe Firefox just doesn't like the page. I'm cool though, I don't want to be spoiled too much :)

EDIT : Now it loaded. Must be being hammered by everyone looking for a sneak peak. Damn that guy likes his weed though.

It's all the traffic. Reddit is going crazy.

Annoyingly I couldn't see this thread when I refreshed the sub-forum so I went ahead and made my own. It's currently awaiting approval by the mods so I hope they reject it...

So yeah, people are going ape-shit over the car damage modeling over on the GTA forums. It could just be car specific though. I imagine it'd be a lot worse in a super car etc

I've looked but I haven't watched. Pretty proud of myself!

The camera he's using (phone) is very bad, so it really sucks some of the magic out of it. They're also in 6 second chunks, with a lot of skipping between frames. It's not brilliant, and there's a few worrying things in them, like the lack of NPCs in certain areas. Hopefully, that's just a random case of the game failing to load an area properly.

So I take it from this he was playing an illegal copy of the game ? It has been said many times here that MS can tell if you are playing a legitimate copy or not and will only ever ban you for playing an illegal copy.

He shows opening the box and the map so I'm guessing its a legal copy, probably works at a retailer and took an early copy home.

So I take it from this he was playing an illegal copy of the game ? It has been said many times here that MS can tell if you are playing a legitimate copy or not and will only ever ban you for playing an illegal copy.

That was my understanding, maybe he got banned due to all the Videos, I'm sure if he kept quite no one would have cared.

Clicked a few of the videos but such poor quality its not even worth potentially spoiling something, I can wait till Tuesday.

Why his console was banned:

Pre-Release Footage: No pre-release leaked footage of any kind: Any posting of in-game footage from leaked copies of the game prior to its official release date will be taken down, regardless of how the game was obtained. This includes “early unboxing” videos.

Okay, well it doesn't really say why, but I'm guessing that Microsoft want to ensure Rockstar that they want to maintain a healthy relationship by punishing someone for leaking gameplay.