What was your first ending?

The_Arraigner

I got the True Lover ending first. I wanted to get it out of the way since I'm really not that interested in Katherine. Catherine is definitely the one I want. I'm doing a run right now for the True Cheater ending. I've heard it's amazing. My friend got all of the endings and said that was by far his favorite one. That makes me really excited to see it. :)

Sleepless Nights (Normal Cheater)

I messed up and replied to Katherine's last message on the 7th day, which I believe is an automatic bump towards good/blue no matter what you choose as your response.

Hurray, a fellow cheater!

I got the True Lover ending first. I wanted to get it out of the way since I'm really not that interested in Katherine. Catherine is definitely the one I want. I'm doing a run right now for the True Cheater ending. I've heard it's amazing. My friend got all of the endings and said that was by far his favorite one. That makes me really excited to see it. :)

Yeah, I really enjoyed the True Cheater ending because of its random hilarity. The difference between the Normal Cheater and True Cheater is just one additional cutscene and that one is the funniest :3.

I got Bad Lover. Which, I admit, had me confused, since all of the dialogue responses (you know, when the bar comes up when Vincent is thinking/panicking) came up "order" when going through the events of the game. I answered questions honestly, but thought I was pretty easily on the order side, not the chaos one.

I'm a little sour on it, to be honest. Seems like a lot of work for the worst ending.

Just finished it and got "Nighty Night" (Bad Lover Ending.)

Me and my sister were so bummed. LOL. I answered all if them honestly too. I knew I should've lied and chosen "Chaotic lifestyle" D:

I'll try again to get better at the game and get the cheater ending which was my original intent.