Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its early but im looking to boost most of the online achievements. that includes all the online team/league achievements, the "All-play"(i just need someone to let me win or quit when i have 4 controlers hooked up to the 360) achievement and others. i will help u with any other achievements u need for the game.

im looking to join any team that is going for the gold/silver/bronze achievments. i assume they are stackable.

my gamertag is MASSDOMINATION0. send me a FR and/or message on xbox live. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be starting a starting a league when I get the game (which will be in a few hours) I want to boost the league achievements 1st. Sign up below if you want to sign up in the league and boost the league achievements.

1) stinkyx dead x2

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

I am also looking for a boosting partner for all the other online achievements

EDIT: CLUB IS NOW CREATED, PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON XBOX LIVE FOR CLUB INVITES.

GT = stinkyx dead x2

Edit 2: I no longer need to boost all the ranked achievement, I now have all the ranked vs achievements.

Also it would be easier for the club wins and challenge another club achievement if someone else also made a club and we'll take turns winning and all

Edited by dethklok

i am looking to boost for:League Champion

It's the Playoffs

anyone who is interested to help me out can add me at "Kaabik"

i am going to set up a league with 4 people and then we can all play and win a game etc.

Edited by Kaabik

My first post on the site, yay!

But I am very interested in boosting some of these achievements, although I would have no idea on how to find someone else for the ranked achievements, so if someone wants to give me a hand, you will be loved!

My gamer tag is Rukik9, and I will be on from 7:30ish EST.