Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i want help with 1 achievement named: Equal opportunity destroyer

i find it hard because i don't find enough players, i have 2 Xboxes with 2 gamertags, so i only need 4 more but i don't k now anyone my gt = Tonglianlian, i would love some help.

ps. also doing rankd champion on my own with the other xbox of mine it's kinda boring, if u want to do it togetter with me is also nice, with talking so it is less boring.

add me if u want, again gt = Tonglianlian

Hey. I'm looking to get Equal Opportunity Destroyer and some matches for Ranked Champion. EOD is my priority so if you have any spaces or are setting a group up, please send me a message and a friend request. My gamertag is the same as my forum name. Cheers.

Sometime this week in a GMT timeslot I'm looking to set up matches for Equal Opportunity Destroyer. Theres 2 of us and we need just enough players to get the games started. Modes that will be done: Team Deathmatch, Warfare, Capture the Flag and Vehicle Capture the Flag and enough games will be played for everyone in the group to get their achievement.

If you want in, send me a friend request with a message so I know your not a random add.

Thanks.

Edited by Rattamauled

Looking for someone to help complete the 3 co-op achievements and work on the 500 ranked matches. A bit hard to find people online, and Im trying to get the achievements I can so I can just focus on the single player achieve's. Thanks all :)

Edited by DarkRider334

Just need to get Equal opportunity destroyer & that's it for me now. I'm gonna pass on the 500 wins achievement...

EDIT: I'm going to be selling my copy of UT3 since the online community is dead, so I'm going to have to settle for 48/50 achievements.

Edited by Dead End Kyo

Still looking to boost Equal Opportunity Destroyer, 3 slots left to have enough to start a game.

Send my gamertag a message and friend request if you want in.

Gamertag is is same as forum name.

Cheers.

The next time you're hosting one of these session, just send me a message via XBL, I'm online most the time.

• 2 weeks later...