Final Level

XxxSyLiZaRxxX

I'm at the part where you fight the Security bots in the Zero-G environment, and I must say, it is one of the absolute worst experiences I have had with a game. No matter hard I try, the first security bot mangles me 99% of the time, usually before I even hit it. The one time I managed to beat it, I realized there was another one. This is seriously awful. Any tips on what to do?

i just finished this game on the hardest difficulty with my bro and we must've been on if for the 2hrs. and we finally got it. much harder than the boss. what you have to look out for is the beam from the bot that is marking the spot for the missle barrage that it does. either move or cancel it by throwing debris at it. the second one what we did is after the troops come out after destroying the first bot grab debris and toss them back. one of us stayed back while the other triggered the bot to come out. then raced back to our partner and proceeded to throw debris and shoot at it.

Why is this so hard??? Trigger the spawn, go back to the claw cover on the right on just throw objects and drones back at them... We had no problems after we stopped tryn to shoot it w guns

I've only managed to kill the first drone once, and even then I think I got lucky. It's when it shoots those fuckin' rockets that get me. Once I moved to the second drone I accidentally jumped too far out and was trying to get back to better cover and got blown to bits. I was so pissed haha. It's really putting a damper on me finishing the game, cause I just feel like it's cheap deaths every time...

Finally beat this shit. Game was pretty good overall I'd say.

Best way to beat the bots on the last level is to get behind cover and only try to shoot debris at it when it starts aiming its laser. Otherwise it'll just dodge whatever you throw at it. For the 2nd bot in the section though, it'll get really close to you so you'll be able to keep firing debris and hitting it without waiting for the laser aiming.

Good luck everyone!

• 1 month later...

I agree that the last level boss fights would be a lot easier with coop but for those of us who didn't play with someone...... its just bs. To me its very obvious that the game was balanced for coop and does not have the ability to adjust for a solo player.

I don't mind crappy games which this is but when it becomes very cheap or just frustrating, it really makes me wish the dev has already been shut down.

• 5 months later...

The securitybots are actually quite easy once you get the hang of it. Just stay behind cover till it points the laser at you, then grab something with your gravlink and throw it at the securitybot. That will prevent it from shooting those rockets at you.