Poll : Who's your fave character?

T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ

Who's your fave character from Borderlands 2?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your fave character from Borderlands 2?

Hate to nitpick...but I will. :uzi:

This honestly would need to be either a favorite PC poll (the core 5 vault hunters) or it needs to be one of the NPCs (everyone else).

If you do it by the vault hunters, then it's horribly uneven to judge them because they don't really get story scenes and echo conversations, it's always just receiving and never responding. So, like in the first game, it's hard to really get to know them all that much since they are limited to recordings and one-liners during battle.

Instead of them, I would like to have seen the original 4 of Lilith, Roland, Brick and Mordecai, since they actually have things to say in this game.

That being said, I went with Handsome Jack. He wins just with the 'violin conversation' that starts at the end of the Wildlife story section. :D

The game has a great cast in general. My favorite was Salvador. I am playing the german version in which Tiny Tina lost a lot of her appeal. At least that's how I feel after comparing the original Borderlands 2 with the german version via youtube. Voice actors can make such a huge difference...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mr Torgue was so hilarious and a great nod to Macho Man. A shame his DLC was a little short, but him being in Dragons Keep made up for it.

Hammerlock because he makes killing sound so intellectual and awesome. I'm probably one of the few who actually liked his DLC. "Size doesn't matter. Except when it does. Which is always."

• 2 weeks later...