Use my wife's Skylanders?

IzzySM

I did a quick search but couldn't find my answer so I'll do it quick here.

My wife completed both this game and Giants.

If I, on my own Gamertag uses the same Skylanders as she had, will they be as strong as she raised them or will they be at Level 1 on my Game Save?

Ah nice, thanks for the answer!

Another question:

Correct me if I'm right, the Level Cap is 10 for this game, 15 for Giants and 20 for Swap Force?

What happens if you level up a character to Level 18 in Swap Force, then switches back to Skylanders (1). Is it temporarily back to 10 so if I play with that character in Swap Force again it's back to 18?

Another question:

Correct me if I'm right, the Level Cap is 10 for this game, 15 for Giants and 20 for Swap Force?

Correct.

What happens if you level up a character to Level 18 in Swap Force, then switches back to Skylanders (1). Is it temporarily back to 10 so if I play with that character in Swap Force again it's back to 18?

Yes. If you bring a skylander's past a game's level cap, it will be at that level cap while in the game. Also, if the skylander is wearing an incompatible hat, it will appear hatless in the older game. Finally, if the skylander is a series 2 or 3, it will lose the ability to swap between skill trees and access to it's Wow-Pow power while in the game it was introduced in.