Perfect shooting gallery help.

Save before attempting.

You can only hit the correct items, if you miss with any shot you can't get the achievement.

You can't exit the shooting gallery, if you do you can't get the achievement, it has to be one perfect run through.

The first thing you need to do is set up the garden.

With Gromit collect the racquet from the bedroom and give it to the spinning gnome in the garden who is missing his cricket bat.

Then spin the stop/go gnome so the pond is upright.

Go into the dining room and save a bookmark.

Enter the shooting gallery.

First shot: Shoot the dustbin to knock the lid off.

Second shot: Shoot the tree with Felicity in to entice Nutter onto the branch.

Third shot: Shoot the cupboard door to the right of the front door to release the trousers.

Now you have to be careful and get the shots right. Watch the bees for a bit and you will see they will orbit around the bin, trousers and pond every so often.

Pick a bee and set up your sights on them and wait till you are sure of a hit you might need to let them fly away and come back but make sure your sights are set ready for them.

Pond Bee: As soon as you hit the bee and it falls into the pond shoot the gnome with the stop/go sign to flip the pond.

Dustbin Bee: As soon as you hit the bee and it falls into the bin shoot Nutter in the tree.

Trousers Bee: As soon as you hit the bee and it falls into the trousers shoot the green part at the top of the trousers.

It might take you a few goes to get it right but with practice you should get it.

Is there a way to manually save and reload? It seems to me that if you miss a shot in the shooting gallery, you have to restart the entire game. I couldn't find a way to manually save, and if you quit the game it automatically saves your progress. Am I missing something, or do I have to replay the whole game up until the shooting gallery, then hope for a perfect run?

• 1 month later...