-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to 1000: 1-3 hours, depending on precision/skill

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: One, skiing only

-Number of missable achievements: None

-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats

-Does difficulty affect achievements?: Yes

-Glitchy achievements: No

-Unobtainable achievements: No

-Extra equipment needed?: Kinect Sensor Required, along with 400 MSP to purchase.

DLC: Midnight Mountain Ski Pack

Cost: 400 MSP

This is the second DLC in the second installment of Kinect Sports, which is Season Two! Right off the bat, I want to let you know that this DLC is EASIER than the golf DLC. There isn't as much luck involved, and all these achievements should be attainable within an hour or so. Good luck! Feedback is appreciated!

Blast Course - 25 - Blast-off time - Beat 01:50:00 on Midnight Mountain's Backwoods Blast course (Champion difficulty)

This one isn't too bad to obtain. I finished the level in 1:48:40. It took me around 3 tries to do so. Remember, staying low to gain speed and leaning hard around corners is very crucial because every second counts! Here are some helpful tips:

This is on champion difficulty, you won't unlock champion until you beat the CPU on Pro once, which isn't too difficult.

~ If you miss a gate, don't give up. You still need to practice the course for your next one, and especially if you've only missed 1 or 2, you could still finish in the required time.

~ Don't worry about the other person that you are racing against, his finish doesn't reflect your achievement.

~ Around sharp corners, stand up a bit and lean in the direction of the gate, or else you will fly to the left or the right of the gate. If you hit a gate, it DOES NOT count as a miss.

Midnight Express - 25 - Out of the darkness - Beat 01:55:00 on Midnight Mountain's Pitch Black course (Champion difficulty)

This one isn't too tricky either. I finished this one in 1:54:57. The key to this one is knowing where the next gate is. After a few reps at the course, you will have it memorized and be good to go!

Refer to Blast Course for tips, but remember that you need to beat a PRO OPPONENT once in order to unlock Champion difficulty.

Opened All Hours - 25 - Clock is ticking - Beat 02:15:00 on Midnight Mountain's After Hours course (Champion difficulty)

This one is the hardest one to get. The reason for this is the amount of blind gates that on the course. Blind gates are gates in which you go over a jump and the gates lay beneath the jump. The only thing that you can do here is memorize the jumps. This one will take a few reps. It took me about 5 to 7 tries, but on the try I did it, I got 2:11:51. So practice will make perfect for this one. See Blast Course for extra tips, but just remember you have to beat a PRO OPPONENT first before unlocking Champion difficulty.

Gate Expectations - 25 - This is a classic - Pass a total of 500 gates on Midnight Mountain (Cumulative)

This will come by completing all of the other achievements. Just make sure to finish both of the runs for the gates to count. This will take under 10 runs on Champion because each champion run is about 50 to 60 gates.

Mountain Pressure - 25 - # Pressure is on - You need a perfect run on each course of Midnight Mountain

Quite simply: Play on rookie and don't miss any gates. So on two runs combined, you can't miss a single gate. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU WIN OR LOSE THE RACE, IT WON'T AFFECT THE ACHIEVEMENT! Basically just stand there and miss every jump so you go slow enough so you can easily go through every gate.

Here's to 125G! Enjoy! Feedback is much appreciated!

Edited by JMNELSON