Either of them Worth Buying?

KillTheft_Echo

Well, i beat fallout a longg time ago. Just Started playing again on a new save (unwillingly), and am doing everything. I was planning on buying one of the DLC, and am not sure if one, or even either of them are worth buying. I hear a lot of complaints about them, and am just wondering if its worth the 25$ for both of them? Thanks ahead of time :]

I don't care what anyone says, I enjoyed them both;

OA: It was a completely different F3 experience, being 99% fighting, but with nearly infinite health (there were too many health-despensers). There are background information terminals dotted around givie insights to the Chinese/American war for the story-buffs. The rewards at the end are well worth it (power armour that DOESN'T degrade & the stealth armour that depletes too quickly) and watching the BoS civic war was great fun! Loot city!

TP: A morally-grey storyline (towards the end) surrounding a new F3 graphic style? You couldn't ask for more. Again, new weapons/armour to play with. The only let-down was The Arena. Three easy fights? It's not the Imperial Arena, by any means! Oh, and if you're a stealth character, you'll be annoyed by some of the set-piece fights (later on in the story) that seem to see through your 100% Stealth skill, Chinese Stealth Armour and Stealth-Boy camoflauge. (ie you're VERY invisible but they still attack you immediately!)

After paying 2400MSP for the surreal Shivering Isles expansion for ES:O and loving every mad second of it, 1600MSP for up to 8 hours extra post-apocalypse playtime is money well spent in my view. But my view certainly isn't the view of all...

Here's to another 800MSP for BROKEN STEEL in the way-distant future! (Penciled-in for May 28th, 2211... but may be prone to a slight delay or two!)

Personally I'm just going to wait on both of these until they come out with some discounted bundle of all DLC. The main game is giving me plenty of enjoyment and I'm not even no where near being bored with the game yet. I would save the points for some up and coming XBLA.

I've only bought Operation Anchorage but despite what people said about it, I quite enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it as a buy. I enjoyed the change of terrain with the addition of snow and whilst on the short side, I thought that the story behind the quests were fun and different to play.

In all honesty, as much as people dislikes O:A, I liked it. It's all action. The Pitt is more Fallout-esque (more freedom, more choices) and is very well done. I'd say, if you're a Fallout fan, the DLC is well worth the points. I'm ready to drop another 800 for Broken Steel.:woop: