Don't bother updating the achievement images

jcnet

Since the achievement point values and achievement listings are incorrect the pics really don't matter that much.

43 achievements = 1000 points with 1 secret achievement

not 44 achievements = 1005 with 2 secret achievements.

I really don't know how many times I must say this. and it isn't anything personal against this site cause the "other' achievement site doesn't seem to be "getting" it either.

I did submit it to the submission thread around a week ago (the thread that your post is invisible at) - its the thread I've made all my other submissions to in the past.

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementDetails.aspx?tid=%09%5d%3bcn-n7%07%05

That link shows the correct info:

43 achievements

1 secret achievement

1000 total gamer points

Given that the game is cross platform play and they share the same online the games will have the exact same achievements for both 360 and pc and will show up as the same game played i n a games played list.

The point values that have changed:

Building the network: you list it as 10 points but it is actually worth 5

Forged alliance: you list it as 10 but it is actually worth 35

The 25 point secret achievement has been removed

the 45 point secret achievement is the only remaining secret achievement.

I;ve shown this to both achievment sites and I can't for the life of me figure out why these corrections seem to have been rejected by both the first time I submitted them. I submitted them the same way I have always submitted achievements before >.>

I submit the CORRECT achievements TWICE through the right forum, I post here to bring it to your attention and universe at war STILL gets another update containing all incorrect info?

Honest question here: are you guys trying to destroy your credibility in achievements (dont worry i'll ask the other site soon too) cause neither of you seem to be able to view my xbox.com profile for the correct achievements... either that or you both sites refuse to admit that they were wrong about the initial achievements)

Wow you have issues. The only one that is questioning our credibility is you, a gamesaver. So frankly i'am not to worried about your opinion. Secondly, if you look the "Achievement Unlocked" section of the home page hasn't been updated since Dec 18th. You didn't post this until the 19th. So get your shit straight before you get your panties in a bunch junior.

LOL now you are calling me a gamesaver. I'm one of the more active outspoken people against gamesaving and piracy in the 360 community.

It is really sad that you are saying I have issues when I always submit unlisted achievements here as soon as I obtain them. Am i this sites biggest supporter? far from it, but I sure as hell have submitted more achievements to this site than the majority of the thousands and thousands of registered members here.

I about an hour ago i could have sworn i saw a new update on the site that said dec 22nd but upon looking again I do not see it so perhaps my eyes deceived me, or my browser was acting screwy i dunno and I was incorrect in my assessment that you guys ignored it a 2nd time. However, a moderator insulting a member is unprofessional and would not fly in the real world.... surely a career man such as yourself (I am assuming you have a career of some kind as I dont actually know you) knows that, so use that knowledge online. moderator = mid level boss of sorts as far as real world comparisons go. A boss would not hold his position for long if he started attacking all employees that vented their frustrations. Granted depending on how that employee vents they might not last long at the company either but the fact remains as a moderator you are supposed to 'rise above' and not result to such petty, libelous remarks about an individual user.

EDIT:

I came back to say how sorry I am you caught me.

I gamesaved! ; ;

I downloaded saves awhile back for final fantasy xi and unlocked 30 points in it with a 110 days playtime save! and bomberman act zero i downloaded the save to start on floor 100 glitching the achievements into my profile tidily ; ;

Oh and i gamesaved 99 percent of the rr6 achievements in 2005 =(((((

Ya caught me =(

I just call them as I see them. You come on here a publicly try and dress us down. You keep saying you are doing the same at the other site. Will I checked. Not one public post on thier credibility or anything of the sort. I did notice you post over there alot more then here. This couldn't possible be just a juvenile attempt to discredit us since you are a more of a active member there? Its one achievement list that will be put right when one of the Admins has time. Bitching about it will not hurry the process.

I just call them as I see them. You come on here a publicly try and dress us down. You keep saying you are doing the same at the other site. Will I checked. Not one public post on thier credibility or anything of the sort. I did notice you post over there alot more then here. This couldn't possible be just a juvenile attempt to discredit us since you are a more of a active member there? Its one achievement list that will be put right when one of the Admins has time. Bitching about it will not hurry the process.

I havent posted on that site - as you can see in my earlier post I said I would do so later.

I have also in the past made MANY outspoken entries through various forums / locations about their forum credibility back when carsigntree (strip) was a mod.

I don't single sites out I use both sites for achievements both of your sites supplement one another well imo, but the fact that neither has been willing to update the universe at war achievements correctly since I FIRST submitted then around Dec 12th is greatly annoying. Especially since no one from either location seems to want to explain "why" The best answer I got so far was from here which told me to try submitting them through the proper channels - which I had done over a week and a half ago.

As for calling them as you see them - so calling me a gamesaver and saying I have problems is your admission of the fact that you enjoy calling things falsely? Oh wow my last post wasnt even all that insulting the worst thing it contained was me asking if the site wanted to hurt its credibility or something to that effect due to the fact that universe at war has been overlooked since dec 12th.

Wow yeah that really means I have problems... lol anyone that honestly believed that would be delusional - which is why i know yuo just made that up and didnt honestly mean that about me... seeing as how you are NOT delusional and you are a respectable human being that would never make false statements like that in a serious context without them being sarcastic in nature.

Edit:

Any my recent post that started this morning exchange was based under false assumptions/misreading of the sites main page. My replies now are merely retorts to incorrect comments about cheating and me 'needing help' which is a laughable conclusion to draw from someone questioning *anyones* credibility.

Well this is just going in circles. You have gotten your answer, it will eventually be update. Admins aren't ones to jump when told to. I also will not argue with you on what you are. I stated what you have done and it is open to anyone to make thier own discisions on who is more correct. Same as to what you have posted. It's there for everyone to read.

Edit: Just saw your edit. I said you needed help because for some reason you will not let this go. A little compulsive obessive disorder there.

Well this is just going in circles. You have gotten your answer, it will eventually be update. Admins aren't ones to jump when told to. I also will not argue with you on what you are. I stated what you have done and it is open to anyone to make thier own discisions on who is more correct. Same as to what you have posted. It's there for everyone to read.

Edit: Just saw your edit. I said you needed help because for some reason you will not let this go. A little compulsive obessive disorder there.

Actually you didnt really state what I had done, to state what someone has done would require some degree of detail or depth. You merely made a surface based remark claiming I needed help and was a gamesaver.

Neither of which are true, Granted I've been accused by a couple different users (though that was mainly when I was having a feud with one particular person monnnths ago) but it's been disproven anyway so really the remark (from anyone, not just you) doesn't hold any weight anymore.

Oh and in regards to your edit that I just read after writing all the above:

I wont let this go cause I didnt want to see either site go downhill, as I said I use both, I like both, and they each supplement each other well. I'm trying to keep both sites aware and yeah I refuse to let it go till it is fixed - thats how things get DONE by staying on top of them. That does not meet the dictionary definition of OCD mind you, it is me merely trying to ensure corrections are indeed completed. You would be annoyed too if two different sites totally disregarded the correct information for close to 2 weeks.

You seriously can't see how stupid this is. Fine, you want it in plain english. You are getting annoying. You are going on about an achievement list of one game that all of 161 people in the world has played so far. If we have a couple of achievements on the list that is wrong, isn't going to destroy the site. Mistakes are made and they will get fixed. Frankly the admins have more important things to do then to run off a take care of this world altering event.

As for you stating that i'am making false claims against you. BS. Granted you haven't gamedsaved recently (it's the only reason I didn't automaticly ban you, because thats what we do here), but acting like i'am making slanderous statements against you is, again, BS. You have gamesaved RR6, Rumble Roses, Moto GP 06 and by your own emission Bomderman Act Zero an FFXI. There is others, but those are the ones i'am sure of.

It's the same as when Lazy Wolf joined the site. His first post I wasn't vere nice to him, even though he wasn't gamesaving anymore. I didn't care, he had and that made him one. Since then he has proven himself around here and I actually think his a good guy now. Well the samething here. You are a reflection of your actions until proven otherwise.

I should just close this, but i'am not one to not allow someone to state there case.

You seriously can't see how stupid this is. Fine, you want it in plain english. You are getting annoying. You are going on about an achievement list of one game that all of 161 people in the world has played so far. If we have a couple of achievements on the list that is wrong, isn't going to destroy the site. Mistakes are made and they will get fixed. Frankly the admins have more important things to do then to run off a take care of this world altering event.

As for you stating that i'am making false claims against you. BS. Granted you haven't gamedsaved recently (it's the only reason I didn't automaticly ban you, because thats what we do here), but acting like i'am making slanderous statements against you is, again, BS. You have gamesaved RR6, Rumble Roses, Moto GP 06 and by your own emission Bomderman Act Zero an FFXI. There is others, but those are the ones i'am sure of.

It's the same as when Lazy Wolf joined the site. His first post I wasn't vere nice to him, even though he wasn't gamesaving anymore. I didn't care, he had and that made him one. Since then he has proven himself around here and I actually think his a good guy now. Well the samething here. You are a reflection of your actions until proven otherwise.

I should just close this, but i'am not one to not allow someone to state there case.

bahahahahahaah OMFG LOL!

1. You are a liar I am not getting annoying - I like things to be done CORRECTLY, not swept under the carpet for the sake of hiding a mistake the site made.

2. The site has now been officially updated again -gee big shock universe at war still has an incorrect achievement page. So I guess my previous question of credibility was valid one yesterday afterall

3. ROFLMFAO on the gamesave comments: "You have gamesaved RR6, Rumble Roses, Moto GP 06 and by your own emission Bomderman Act Zero an FFXI. There is others, but those are the ones i'am sure of."

First of all RR6? OMFG HAHHAHA That is my favorite racing game on the 360 I was one of the first people out there to get over 700 or 800+ points in it. It wasnt until I was sickened by the cheating that I was finally motivated to go back and get no crash victories on the last several racetracks I hadnt finished yet.

Rumble roses? been there done that with like 3 different people - legit. You probably havent played the game. At the very least you must know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to unlock many of the ach`ievements i have in that game if it is gamesaved. I've explained it dozens of times. Belt aachievements cannot go face heel face heel for the same wrestler and all RRXX gamesavers have them unlocked in this order. Motogp? That's a new one i actually havent been accused of cheating that before lol which I did not.

As for bomberman act zero - good god take a joke When I made that post that I edited out it was me being a smartass when I said i gamesaved those games thats why i removed it. I honestly doubt you can evengamesave bomberman or ffxi How could I know this?

Gee because THE GAME HAS NO PHYSICAL SAVES anyone who has played this game knows all data is recorded server side. Oh and ffxi are you for real? It's an MMO FREAKING RPG all information is server side I have 110 days PLAYTIME in that game.

For someone with over 100k you sure don't know much about achievements. The audacity you have to incorrectly and libelously accuse me of things is hilarious and sad at the same time. My claims however are now proven as not being libelous as they have been proven true especially with the sites most recent update.

You still yapping.

1. I'am not a liar. You are annoying and getting more so.

2. Again the "Achievement Unlocked" section has not yet been updated. You seem to be having problems with dates. I'll let you know when it's been updated. I'am nice like that.

3. Your right. I probably don't know as much about you when it comes to gamesaving. You got me there.

Seriously guys. This isn't going to help anyone and at the end of the day, your only wasting your own time throwing accusations back and forth across the internet.

Gonna lock this down now.

Jc, next time, you'd be better off PM'ing one of the admin. They are more likely to notice that way.