Chaos Squad achievement

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah NOBODY has unlocked it yet. Just checked the TA boards. Well Insomniac HOW ABOUT another fucking update...

THIS close to taking it off my hard drive tonight cause it was finally gonna be done, but nope. They'll most likely update it and require you to play it and survive 2300 chaos to pop it rather than do it automatically.

That's a bummer because I purposely got on tonight to beat the DLC on it's first day because I knew everyone else was gonna be online getting that gay achievement, and what do ya know? It doesn't work.

We'll I hope that 2 weeks is an April fools joke

From Webmaster/Admin at Insomniac Support:

They only thing I know of is to just wait. Some people get it in a couple days, some people a couple weeks. That is all handled by Xbox, so I can't say for sure what is going on. Just that for some reason if there is a connection issue or server issues when you achieve it, it sometimes doesn't pop right away.

Let me know if it goes more than a couple weeks.

I don't think that "playing the waiting game" will do us any good in this case. As stated above: this isn't the typical "done, unlocking" problem. I might be wrong, but since the progress bar for that particular achievement stays empty, I'm pretty sure that this isn't server problem, but a problem with the game itself.