Wow totally unknown

SimonJK

Has anyone else heard of this game? I fell upon it when looking to pre-order Sacred 3 on Amazon and it showed up in the 'people also viewed'. From what the website says it's due out on the 9th of May on both generations of consoles and PC. It looks like a cheap ARPG but seems to have a large portion of game play dedicated to multiple play through and item manufacture. It looks worth the risk in a purchase and something to keep me going till Sacred 3 comes out and lets face it RPG releases are just too thin on the ground for 360.

http://boundbyflame.com/

I've been following it since they announced it. Spiders traditionally makes small downloadable games, but Bound by Flame is a full retail release. Which surprised me.

I bought Mars: War Logs for PC and Fairy I played the demo on Xbox. While flawed they are both fun games. Mars story was a bit cliche, but other areas of the game were great.

Bound looks like a BIG step up from previous releases.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like it could be an entertaining if janky and low-budget RPG. Like Divinity II basically.

The fact that it has romance-able party members makes me hopeful that it will scratch my Dragon Age itch a little bit while I wait for Inquisition.

Looks like it could be an entertaining if janky and low-budget RPG. Like Divinity II basically.

The fact that it has romance-able party members makes me hopeful that it will scratch my Dragon Age itch a little bit while I wait for Inquisition.

I loved Divinity 2 and played both of them to max, definitely should be more dragon games on the 360. I remember playing one on the PS years ago that was hack and slash where you were a dragon rider but could play as both the dragon or/and the rider - kinda Dynasty Warriors with a dragon 'pet'.

If you need to scratch and itch waiting for Dragon Age, I'm sure you could find one of the thousands of flash player 'romantic' games on the internet. ;) ;)

• 4 weeks later...

When people mention Spiders (the devolpers/publihsers) its always Faery or Mars War Logs that gets mentioned. Never Of Orcs and Men, the fantastic RPG or Blood Bowl.

Thinking about pre ordering this but not sure? I might wait for a price drop as cash is a bit tight atm. Unless it reviews really well I think I'll wait till it gets to £25

I'm also very interested in this game's possibilities. Also that's it's releasing at $39.99.

I genuinely hope it reviews well. Would buy. Love RPG's and need something to satisfy me after the terrific Dark Souls 2.

I agree with all this. I just finished dark souls 2 and it has left a void in me. Was a little obsessed with it. So I'm hoping this RPG will help fill that.

I agree with all this. I just finished dark souls 2 and it has left a void in me. Was a little obsessed with it. So I'm hoping this RPG will help fill that.

I definitely feel you here. I keep checking Metacritic for reviews, hoping something slips by the embargo. But no luck :(

• 2 months later...
I loved Divinity 2 and played both of them to max, definitely should be more dragon games on the 360. I remember playing one on the PS years ago that was hack and slash where you were a dragon rider but could play as both the dragon or/and the rider - kinda Dynasty Warriors with a dragon 'pet'.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Drakengard. Neat game, if pretty repetitive.

I'm surprised how few people know about this game, especially in this day and age.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Drakengard. Neat game, if pretty repetitive.

I'm surprised how few people know about this game, especially in this day and age.

Yep, that's the one. I suppose your gaming knowledge does grow when your first gaming platform was the Vic-20 back in the eighties.