Hey Guys

EliteAlucard

My name is John and I'm from Ocala, Florida. I've dabbed around a little bit with this site in the past but I haven't really ever gotten into it too much. I'm a pretty big achievements junkie and I own both a PS3 and a 360 although the PS3 is modded with custom firmware so I can't take it online.

Feel free to add me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is "o CLiFF x"

I want people on my friends list who actually get on Xbox live since most of my friends don't really get on that often. I've found that most people who are interested in achievements tend to play a wide array of games so I'm interested in that too. I just picked up Bastion and I've been loving every minute of it.

My name is John and I'm from Ocala, Florida. I've dabbed around a little bit with this site in the past but I haven't really ever gotten into it too much. I'm a pretty big achievements junkie and I own both a PS3 and a 360 although the PS3 is modded with custom firmware so I can't take it online.

Feel free to add me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is "o CLiFF x"

I want people on my friends list who actually get on Xbox live since most of my friends don't really get on that often. I've found that most people who are interested in achievements tend to play a wide array of games so I'm interested in that too. I just picked up Bastion and I've been loving every minute of it.

We won't hold that against you. :p

Welcome to the boards, it's a great group of people here. Lots of help on achievements too.

Any way, welcome and good to see another new face around here, being that I am pretty new to.