leaderboards??

got99probl3ms

Am I daft? I can't figure where some of u are getting these 206 percent stats from some"leaderboards"... Mygamercard.net is closed so idk where to look now.

I have 65 cubes and 2/3 heart pieces and am about to get the 3d glasses to see if there's any difference in the monolith room but until some more brilliant person figures it out I'll never finish that room lol

Where do I look now?

Am I daft? I can't figure where some of u are getting these 206 percent stats from some"leaderboards"... Mygamercard.net is closed so idk where to look now.

I have 65 cubes and 2/3 heart pieces and am about to get the 3d glasses to see if there's any difference in the monolith room but until some more brilliant person figures it out I'll never finish that room lol

Where do I look now?

Hit Start. Select Leaderboards. Hit X as desired.

so i just checked mine and i'm still on 203.1%. i have 65 cubes, 2 red cubes, unlocked every secret except for the monolith, though i have activated it. what gives? where's this other 3.2%?

i've closed the game and even turned off my xbox between plays, so it can't just be a failed update. any suggestions? i don't care where i am on the board, i just hate the thought of missing something.

so i just checked mine and i'm still on 203.1%. i have 65 cubes, 2 red cubes, unlocked every secret except for the monolith, though i have activated it. what gives? where's this other 3.2%?

i've closed the game and even turned off my xbox between plays, so it can't just be a failed update. any suggestions? i don't care where i am on the board, i just hate the thought of missing something.

possibly haven't done a few things, i went back to the owl statue and got a secret revealed noise but nothing to collect, this could have counted as a percentage, i have collected the same as you and have 209.4%

possibly haven't done a few things, i went back to the owl statue and got a secret revealed noise but nothing to collect, this could have counted as a percentage, i have collected the same as you and have 209.4%

did you trick the owl to getting into the next area before arranging parliament? i did that and the secret unlocked after. every single place on my map is gold except the monolith room. i've checked and rechecked every single room, talked to everyone, read everything and even done the codes again (i was looking for secrets to the tome.) not 100% sure i talked to all the ghosts, actually, but surely that's not worth anything. i'll do that just to be sure later on anyway. i see a lot of people stuck on 206.2% and less on 209.4% all claiming to have done the same thing. strange.

From what I gather, the percentage only updates when you do something to change it while signed into live. So if the last thing you did was done while you weren't connected, your percentage will be stuck at less than it should be until you do something else to effect it.

From what I gather, the percentage only updates when you do something to change it while signed into live. So if the last thing you did was done while you weren't connected, your percentage will be stuck at less than it should be until you do something else to effect it.

hmm. my last collectible was the 33rd anti-cube and was done offline (pesky grey hand.) that would explain mine and many others. thanks for the tip.

did you trick the owl to getting into the next area before arranging parliament?

I did trick the owl and i also went offline to move the grey hand of the clock faster

Edit: I wonder if the fez sound guy has 209.4% and has completed everything or is missing a heart cube

are the boards working for anyone cause i could get them to work yesterday only by loading, exiting to the dash and then reloading. Today that won't work at all

Working for me. I did have to sign out and sign back in though. For some reason it kept saying "You have to be signed in to view leaderboards." Even though I was signed in...

a sent BeeMickSee (fez sound guy) a message about is 209.4% max completion and he said it is a glitch, 209.4% should be with all heart pieces, he said that there will be a patch as soon as possible.

I got into the owl room early, but also went offline to move the grey hand of the clock faster so i'm not sure which one was responsible.