Whats your favorite game that you have played?

PiixL

Basically I don't know if this has been asked before so i'll just wing it. So what is your favorite game you have ever played?

(Please use games from Xbox 360 or One Preferably(Can use other consoles if you want also)

My favorite game is tied. Mine would either be Assassins Creed 2 or Call of Duty Black Ops

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

360: Dark Souls

PS2: Two way tie between Jak 3 and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Between those 3 I would have an insanely hard time choosing an ultimate favorite. Each game holds an extremely special spot in heart. For the awesome experiences I had playing them, the fact that each one helped me more than any human being at the time I was playing them and that they helped me realize something about my abilities as gamer.

Seems a bit odd to ask for people's favorite games, then stipulate that you want them to be from this or the last generation only. I'll go ahead and ignore that rule, shall I?

My favorite game of all time is Seiken Densetsu: Legend of Mana, for the original Playstation. I have Japanese and English ISOs for it, as well as an actual disc copy and the same Playstation I got in 1996 to play Tekken. I'm actually in a playthrough of it right now on my ePSXe (I want the pocketstation bonuses from the PK201), about 30%, with 26 hours so far.

Other games that I would rank among my all-time favorites:

-Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

-The Dishwasher: Vampire's Smile (Hey, there's a 360 game)

-Pokemon Crystal

Limiting it to this generation effectively makes it the same thing as our Top Games thread that was locked recently, just focusing on the first one and nothing else.

At any rate, my favorite game of this Generation is obviously Mass Effect 2. As for all time... I would probably still have to say Mass Effect 2. I was throwing around the idea of mentioning Morrowind, Advent Rising, or Breakdown, but all 3 of them had glitches, faults, or otherwise weaknesses that could detract from player enjoyment whereas Mass Effect 2 was, IMO, flawless. That's not to say there weren't thing the game could've improved on, but NOTHING in Mass Effect 2 was bad or detracting from one's ability to enjoy it.

From Xbox 360 I probably have to say all the Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. I don't think there's anything bad about them. Only the fact that Activision milked the franchise but the games themselves are good fun whether playing alone or with friend(s).

Xbox One is still quite new so can't really say much about it. Love Forza 5 so far but then again it's just the same game with better graphics compared to Forza 4.

On PC I have many favorite games. Age of Empires 1&2, all Tycoon games (Zoo Tycoon, Railroad Tycoon etc.) and of course classic GTA: Vice City.

From my first gaming console, the PSOne I'd say Tekken 3 and Ace Combat 3.

In my opinion I just FUCKING HATE ALL FALLOUTS!

You better shut that whore mouth of yours if you know whats good for you. :) ;)

Ontopic

GTA V

Fallout 3

Skyrim

Every GTA game.

Dead Island

For Online MP I say Halo 4

Left 4 Dead.

God of War

Infamous is the best Hero game I've ever played,no joke.

Make it the first three, toss in Crash Team Racing, admit that maybe you've had fun once with Crash Bash, and don't pretend Twinsanity didn't exist, and we can be friends.

I played all the Crash Bandicoot games for the PS1 to death. Especially CTR. Basically, they were my childhood. I will never forget - "Start your engines, for a Sony computer entertainment Europe production!"... "Fasten your seatbelts, for another Naughty Dog creation!"

Edited by TwiK999